서른두

Two days later

Jungkooks pov

I giggle watching kai try and open a tub of ice cream.
Yejun is with jimin right now so me and kai decided to eat ice cream and talk about random shit

But...

Kai can't open the ice cream, I stand up and giggle "use a knife" I pull a knife out and then manage to open the lid with the knife. He huffs "I don't like how skilled you are with a knife" I smirk "in skilled in other ways too~"

He laughs and I then laugh as well. We both then sit on the couch facing one another, he holds the ice cream and a spoon "soooo.....how do you feel? Your alpha is back" I scoff "he isn't any alpha of mine, he is the father to my son... That's. It"

Kai raises an eyebrow "your scent says different... Spill the tea kook!!" I take the spoon from him and eat some Ice cream. I look down "I miss him... I miss being in his arms...having his scent surround me as I sleep....seeing him in the club and feeling the happiest I have ever been"

He looks at me and I then look at him and smile sadly "but... Everything in life ends up being horrible anyways, we get use to it" he shakes his head "you don't have to think like this kook.... He loves you, I can see it, look... Im not defending him in any way because what he did was selfish and I could chop his dick off for it... But he still loves you, he left because he was thinking too much, give him a chance kook... And you never know-"

He pokes my nose making me giggle, he smiles "he might just be the reason for your adorable giggles again soon" I sigh "but what if he leaves again?" kai smirks "then I'll take his place? Duh" I laugh a little "I'm glad you're still around kai... I don't think I would have coped without you"

He smiles "anytime kook.... We're best friends remember? and no matter what, we're there for one another" he holds his pinkey out and I giggle and intertwine our pinkeys "yeah, you're right" he smirks "of course I am"

I hear a knock on the door and he smirks "oooo daddy jimin is back~" I slap the back of his head "shut up" I walk to the door and open it to see jimin holding Yejun. I tilt my head "you're 15 minutes early" he nods "yeah... I uh, just wanted to uh...well..i-"

I cut him off "me and kai are hanging out, want to come in?" he shakes his head "no no I don't want to intrude..." I smile "I invited you in... You aren't intruding" kai gasps "JIMIN I HAVE SOME GOSSIP YOU HAVE TO HEAR!!"

I open the door and jimin walks in. I close the door and gently take Yejun from him who was asleep and go and lay him in his crib.
I walk back to the lounge and see jimin smiling talking to kai

I lean against the doorframe and smile...im glad they're talking again, when jimin left kai blocked him on everything just like jimin did to me, I'm glad they're friends again

I walk to them and then look at kai who shakes his head and puts the ice cream on his lap. I look at jimin who takes his coat off
I giggle a little and then sit on his lap making him gasp

He looks at me, I smile "theres no other seats and I'm not sitting on the floor, shut up and deal with it" he moves a little so he's more comfortable and then hesitates and goes to put his hands on my waist but stops.

I grab his hand and wrap his arms around me making his breath hitch. Kai smirks and mimiks me "just the father to my son that's it" I throw a spoon at him and he screams a little

I gasp a little when jimin pulls me closer to him, I close my eyes a little and take in his scent

I've missed him so much..... But I can't forgive him... Not yet anyway...