🔞스물🔞

Later on that night
Jimins pov

I walk with jungkook out the club and gently nudge his arm "what's wrong?" He sighs "Irene....she seemed so sad while we were dancing together....am I a bad friend?" I shake my head "of course not" we continue to walk towards the beach and he sighs "but I should be the one to help her get an alpha right?"

I nod "look jungkook sometimes it's better to be the selfish one then the selfless one....you should focus on looking after number one....which is yourself....yes you should continue to try and help and support your friends....but your happiness should always come first"

He intertwines our fingers and smiles "you'll help me take my mind off of this won't you?" I nod "I'll do everything I can" he giggles and we arrive at the beach. He looks around "whoa.... we're alone..." I chuckle "that's good then right~" I smirk and then kiss his cheek "be patient alpha~"

I chuckle and we then walk down the beach together. He looks at me "so....you use to live in the UK? What's it like over there?" I shrug "it could be worse....there's loads of amazing people there....but then... some parts of the UK are.....not that great...." He gasps "can you teach me English? Ive always wanted to learn!"

I chuckle and nod "definitely...but I'm not the best at it" he giggles "I'm sure you're amazing shut up" I kiss his head "so....what should we do?" We stop walking and he looks around and then giggles and pulls me along the beach a little.

I raise an eyebrow "the fuck are you doing?" He giggles and then pushes me so I'm sat down behind loads of large rocks. I gasp "oh....I see" he smirks "you asked for it~ even betted on it~ you want that money right" he licks his lips. I shake my head "I don't give two shits about the money but I do want you~"

He giggles and straddles my thighs "then take me alpha~"

((A/N: 🔞SMUT WARNING🔞, ITS GONNA BE BAD CAUSE I CANT WRITE THIS STUFF BUT Y'KNOW 🤷🏻‍♀️))

I bite my lip "really?" He nods and then leans closer to me

Jungkooks pov

I lean closer to jimin and kiss him deeply making him gasp a little but hiss back and move his hands to my waist. I move my arms around his neck and deepen the kiss

Am I losing my virginity on a beach?...yes I am.....
Do I give two shits?........no I don't....

I whimper a little when he pulls away from the kiss "baby are you sure?" I nod "I know you'll take care of me" he nods and then kisses down my jawline and down my neck leaving marks making me grip his shoulders and whine "nnngh~"

He takes my hoodie off and I wasn't wearing a shirt underneath making me blush more. He chuckles and then kisses down my collarbone leaving marks. I tug at his shirt "a-alpha" he chuckles and then takes his own shirt off and i drool a little seeing his abs and bare chest

Sadly it's quite dark so I can't see him fully but still....even in this light he looks hot as fuck.
He tugs at my pants and I then nod and then kiss him deeply. He slides his hands into my Pants and squeezes my ass making me moan a little "ah~"

He pulls my pants down a little and growls possessively "you're gonna have to ride me baby~" I nod and then wince a little when he teases my enterance with one didget. He then pulls his hand to my mouth "suck"