𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 16

"Yahoo!"

Bokuto hopped off into the platform, tagging Konoha and Komi along. The train had just stopped for a solid two minutes and the team captain already dashed out of his seat to make his first step in the foreign territory.

Before you were able to share the same contentment, you had one last thorough inspection under the seats and the luggage rack in case any of them left their things unattended.

After that, you stepped out of the train, accidentally knocking your head on someone who was coming from the side.

"Oh, sorry."

You glanced up at the person who was unmistakably taller than you.

He looked down at you with an egregious look behind his mask. There's something familiar about his black wavy hair and two moles on his forehead that oddly resembled someone back in Tokyo.

"You... aren't you the girl from Fukurodani?" He squinted his eyes.

You opened your mouth to reply but Bokuto already boasted his discovery out loud.

"Woahh, Sakusa!"

Sakusa bristled upon hearing the conspicuous owl. He turned away when he saw Bokuto made a beeline for him.

"What are you doing in Hyogo?" asked Bokuto, placing his hands on his hips.

"My school is having a training camp here."

Members in yellow and green tracksuits came huddling behind him. Komori stood beside Sakusa with a smile.

"Hello again," he said with a wave of his hand.

"Wait, have you been on the same train with us the whole time and I didn't know about it?"

"Actually I like it that way."

An entourage of people was walking past you to get to the exit. From their matching light blue and white tracksuit, they appeared to be on a sports team as well.

Bokuto had his eyes on one particular person with large, wide eyes and spiky light-colored hair. He came to your ears for a whisper, although it came out a little too loud for one.

"[name], I swear that person looks like a seagull."

"Bokuto-san!"

You gave him a nudge, fearing the person he was talking about might hear what he said.

Unfortunately, the person did. He turned around from the group with a stomp of his feet.

"Who are you calling a seagull?!" He exclaimed, approaching Bokuto, "Have you never see me before, huh?"

He tiptoed to reach Bokuto's face in an attempt to be intimidating.

Bokuto rubbed the back of his neck, "I would remember you if I have."

You bowed to him, "I'm very sorry. He is very blatant about everything but in no way to be derisive."

You stuck your fist behind Bokuto's back, "Apologize, Bokuto-san...!"

"R-right, I'm very sorry!"

The person scoffed, pursing his lips. His expression still implied hostility but you could tell he was at least less irritated.

"Hmph, fine. I forgive you. I get that sort of remark because I'm short and all but never in my life have I been resembled with a bird."

"You're very much alike you know," Bokuto commented.

"Bokuto-san!" You cupped his cheeks to shut him up.

Sakusa left with Komori who was still tittering from the situation. He met with Akaashi who was making his way to get you and Bokuto since everyone was already waiting by the exit.