In the alley

It's another boring day in musutafu, and you, like always, are bored. Nothing to do, no one to call, nowhere to go. The boredom ended up getting to your mind so you eventually went out for a walk along the long pathway in-front of your apartment. You don't normally go out, since most the people around your neighbourhood aren't the best of friends with you- especially after you announced that you hate heroes. You grab a weaved basket and grab a salad box from your refrigerator, and stuff it into the bag, along with your phone, a blanket and some headphones.
Walking out the door, you get hit by a wave of fresh air. Everything was silent. Taking a deep breath in and back out to soothe your mind, you begin walking along the path, admiring your surroundings- trees greener than the freshly trimmed grass it lies upon. You dig for your phone and headphones out of your bag, and turn on your favourite playlist, now walking with more speed and more energy. The walk became boring for you, so you decided to speed things up a little and jog your way to the end point. You were fully relaxed. Until.
Slightly running across the path, you randomly hear a deafening screech from the nearby alleyway. In panic but pure curiosity, you slowly creep up to see what's happening without anyone realising you're there. Getting closer and closer to the crack of the building where the alley is, you begin to see what seemed to be red feathers. In blank confusion, you get closer to see a man with scarlet red feathers and eyes so fascinating they almost were glowing in the dark. He looked familiar. Running into the alley and crouching behind a bin to get a closer look at this mans face, she still couldn't recognise him. 'Come on y/n, you can't know two people with red wings. Who is it?' You thought to yourself. However, your thoughts were interrupted by the same piercing screech, as you now realised that the winged man was in fact strangling someone up against a wall. "Don't worry, the pain will be over soon." He said, and his voice rung a bell in your head in lightning speed. 'HAWKS!'
This was your chance. Your chance to prove to everyone that hero's are in fact a load of bullshit. You swiftly rummaged your bag for your phone, and eventually finding it you peeled your head across the corner of the bin and hit record, which might of been the most stupid idea of your life. The flash was on.
You swiftly turned your head to the other side of the bin, and turned your flash off but kept recording- nothing was stopping you from exposing this man to the world. The screaming had stopped, and you had to assume that the person was either dead or passed out, so you decided to check around the bin corner again to try catch a glimpse of what was happening. But instead of a glimpse, you located 3 feathers dashing to you as fast as the sound of noise. The feathers, pointing to your phone, hit it with enough power to knock it our of your hand. You quickly grabbed your phone and hoped that it wasn't cracked. It wasn't cracked. But there was bigger problems. You catch the sight of a foot coming towards your face and it hits your head, knocking you out in an instant.
{Taking a break my hands hurt. How do you all write things like this. Give me talent. Now.}