Im not ready..

After flying for about 15 minutes, you were at the house. Hawks had been holding you close the whole way there, and he somehow began to smell really good. He kept giving you sudden head kisses the whole way back, and you felt calm. It didn't feel like you were being kidnapped, if anything it felt like your home. Once getting through the door, hawks didn't do his usual thing where he put you down. Instead, he kept you held like a baby.

Still cradling you, he walked to the living room and started kissing you. You both closed your eyes and his tongue slipped down your throat. It was intense. The Kiss continued for 40 seconds, until he pulled back and began attacking your neck. You lifted your head up to expose your neck more. After leaving a mark, he threw you onto the sofa and climbed on top of you, and attacked your neck again, but each time he pulled back and leaned back in he would snarl into your ear, making you twitch. He worked down to your stomach, and started unzipping the jacket. He then shuffled down to your legs and started licking your thighs. You looked down and his eyes were closed and calm. After about a minute he began to take your shirt off. When he was lifting up your shirt you began to feel scared. You gulped and started breathing heavily. Hawks had realised and had to ask you. "Are you.. okay?" He asked. Fully Shivering, you tried to say something but couldn't. "Talk to me.." he whispered in a reassuring voice. "I don't think I can do this..." you said, tearing up in fear for his response. "It's fine! Want to go to my room and have a nap? I'm tired." He chirped, pulling your shirt back down and shuffling back to your face. "You're not mad...?" You asked, a few tears dropping down your face. "Of course I'm not song bird. Come on, let's go to my room." He kissed your cheek and picked you up, walking to his room. He put you on your bed and covered you in the sheets. He jumped over you and also got covered, then shuffled to you and hugged you. "We are gonna take things as slow as you want. If it takes you 10 years, even more, fine by me babybird." He whispered into your ear. He saw the few tears running down your face, and rubbed them with his thumb. "Please don't cry. What did you think I was going to do?" You looked down and teared up more. "Just relax. Go to sleep. You're safe..." he whispered, and began humming to you. His voice was relaxing, and your eyes began to get heavy. You fell asleep in his arms, and he fell asleep too.