Get to know me.

Hawks looks at you smiling and eventually says "we should get to know each other." He sounded dumb. And why was he acting so friendly? Your thoughts were getting to your head again and before they carried on, you said something too fast for your brain to process. "Yes." You blurted out. 'I couldn't of said anything better?!' You thought. Hawks sempt surprised about your shallow answer. "Alright..." he wondered. "One thing you want to know about me." You took this as a chance. A chance for whenever and if you ever escape. If you find enough out about him for proof you can prove that heroes are in fact a load of shit. "Okay." You said. You decided to start off easy. "What's your name?"
Hawks looked surprised for a reason. "You like to cut to the chase huh..." you were confused. You thought this would be the easiest question! If he thinks this question was hard he has to just wait for the next ones. Once again your thoughts were interrupted. "The names keigo. Keigo takami. Got what you want?" You were surprised. You didn't actually think his sarcastic ass was gonna say it. You ended up asking a lot of questions, from his kill count to his quirk, until he started putting pieces together. He realised as soon as the question came out of your mouth "do you describe yourself as a villain or a hero?" His eyes became wide, and he realised that he had said too much. He took his lollipop and gestured you to open your mouth. Doing as he said in fear of getting hurt, he placed the lollipop in your mouth, grabbed your jaw and shut it. "That's it for now." He whispered directly into your ear, giving you butterflies.
You quivered as he said the exact words into your ear; "it doesn't take a lot to tease you.." your face froze. "All I have to do is whisper in your ear to give you shivers." You started to get mad, but he wasn't wrong. Normal people being kidnapped would be terrified for their life. They would be doing anything to escape- but right now you were wondering if you even wanted to get out. "Come on, you could at least  put up a fight. you gonna deny it? You gonna deny you have fallen for the roguishly handsome guy that took you from your own home?" You tried to deny, but nothing came out of your mouth. You were sweating. There was a huge lump at the back of your throat. He looked at your expression and laughed. He snarled in your ear, sending shivers down you. Then he got up, and laughed all of a sudden. "You hungry?" You were confused. It went from being teased like hell to asking if you were hungry in less than seconds. He looked at you and smiled, then walked out of the room whistling and looking extremely happy.