The dream

TW: blood mention & choking.
It had been 12 minutes since hawks left the room, and you had fell asleep. You looked so calm, as your breaths came in and out of your nose and mouth. All was calm, until a dream began.
You were in your childhood room, and you heard a huge scream. You immediately went into shock. You ended up running to your parent's old room and inside the room was your mom and dad tied up to the wall, screaming "HELP US!!" You began crying. You were helpless. Running to them pulling the ropes your mom was held by as right as you could, your dad started bleeding uncontrollably. You ran to him and tried to untie him as his neck and legs started bleeding out, then a rope sprouted out of the wall and grabbed your mother's neck. She began gagging and signalling she was being choked. You ran to her and began pulling the rope again, and after 2 minutes your dad had fully bled out and had died. You began crying, screaming at the top of your lungs, hoping you could save your mother before you have no parents at all. Your mother screamed. You cried. Then someone woke you up.
You had woke up in fear, swear dripping down your face and shivering like mad. You could barely breathe. You turned around, eyes wide, to see a terrified hawks towered over you- he looked like he had seen a ghost. "What the fuck happened." He asked. You tried to talk but you were speechless, no matter how hard you tried to talk all that would come out is a quiet screech. "You were screaming." He said in a frantic voice. You realised you must of been screaming in your sleep. You looked at him with frightened puppy eyes, and began crying your eyes out. After about a minute of him looking at you, he got a key and unlocked the chains that were holding you to the ground, and he scooped you in his arms walking to his room. You buried your head in his chest and started crying even more. He got to his room and placed you on the left side of the bed, then he walked around to the right side and got in. Once he was under the sheets he grabbed your waist and pulled him close to you, hugging you tightly. "Don't be scared, it was just a dream.." he whispered in a reassuring voice. You put your arms around his waist and lay your head on his chest, then fell asleep in his arms.