The morning after

-sorry I haven't updated in so long-
You were the first to wake up. It was 10am and your hair was a mess, and you were wearing nothing but a blanket. You grabbed your clothing from the floor and put it on, then my back down and looked at him. He looked so calm when sleeping. You were aware of what happened last night and you regret nothing. You got closer to him and grabbed his arm, and places yourself under it. You watched his eyes slowly open and you smiled as he was regaining his vision from the blur of sleeping. He finally managed to focus on you, and he smiled. "Regret anything?" He asked. You smiled. "Not one bit.." you kissed him and put your leg over him. "How do you feel?" He said in his usual morning voice, as he was rubbing his eyes. "Fine. Why?" You asked, confused on why you would feel bad. He laughed and said "you'll figure it out." You were still confused, but laughed it off and closed your eyes. "Don't fall asleep again. I want hugs." He whispered, and held you tight. "Fine. Let me go make a drink, though." You said rolling your eyes. You sat up and as you stood on your feet, and immediately collapsed in pain. "There we go!" Hawks said, laughing. He got up and went to the kitchen, making you a drink. When he came back into the living room he picked you up and put you back on the sofa, then handed you a drink.

"What do you feel like doing today?" He asked. You thought about it for a while, wondering if you wanted to go out for food, a walk, or anywhere fun. You decided to settle to get some lunch somewhere then come home and watch a movie. There was an amazing rooftop cafe that you had never been to 15 minutes away, and the weather was amazing. You decided to go there and then watch a horror movie and put on something comfortable when you got back. You went to the bedroom and put on a black leather tight shirt that showed your curves (not stomach curves you are beautiful don't say anything else ok you are stunning) and a black pencil skirt to go. You put your hair in a messy bun and walked out into the kitchen and you saw hawks wearing ripped jeans and a white long sleeved shirt. (He's magically changed shush)

When arriving at the cafe the waitress showed you to the rooftop and placed you at your table, then asked for your orders. The cafe was amazing, plants and roses everywhere and a stunning amount of small lights spaced around everywhere, giving the roof a slight glow besides the sunlight. You ordered an espresso and a chocolate muffin and hawks had ordered the same, then also asked for something else, but you couldn't hear as he whispered it into the waitresses ear, which somehow made you jealous. You didn't know what it was, maybe the fact he was so close to her and she was smiling and looking at him while he softly whispered. You didn't mean to, but you gave off a huge, unwelcoming gore at her and when she pulled away from hawks she saw it and her eyes widened, as she walked away. Hawks also saw the glare and tried to refrain from laughing. "Jealous are we?" He asked, now giggling a little bit. "Shut up!" You said, also laughing a bit too. Hawks began talking about nonsense to break the awkward silence, until the waitress came back up with your orders.

Once she placed them on the table, she pulled a remote out from her apron and clicked a large red button, as a roof that came out to be like a dome began coming out of the sides of the building, until it was caved over the roof and everything was pitch black- all until you heard a small beep from the remote and a beautiful view of stars projected on the dome. The stars moved around in circles in the most delicate way and it was truly astonishing (why did that sound so posh TrUlY aStOnOsHiNg- it was very nice okay-) you let out a little gasp and put your coffee back on the table (oh by the way no one else was on the roof just thought I would state that 💀) so yeah you put your coffee on the table and rested your elbow on it, then placing your head into your face and looking up at the view. You let out a sigh and smiled, as you heard the sounds of the heels from the waitress walking away to leave you two alone. "So.. why all this?" You asked, still smiling but now looking at hawks. "I was gonna say something, but I don't think I'm ready to say..." he said stuttering slightly. A confused look grew on your face and you slowly said okay, as you turned your head back up and looked at the stars. Hawks now had his head down like he was trying to reassure himself. He took a sip of his coffee and you could see the cup shaking slightly, then realised he was in fact shivering a lot. He put his coffee down and left his hand placed on the small table.You took a bite of your muffin and placed it back on the table, (IM TRYING TO STOP USING THE WORD TABLE SO MUCH BUT ITS HARD) then reached your hand over to his and as you touched it he flinched hard and almost fell off his chair. "What's the matter with you?" You said, now lying your hand on the table. "Nothing, it's nothing..." he said, and grabbed your hand, squeezing it tightly. "You really do look gorgeous today, kid." He whispered, now a lot more calm with your reassurance. "As do you, kind sir." You said and you both let out a slight giggle. You finished your coffee and your muffin and folded the wrapper, placing it aside. Hawks had finished after a few minutes, and you both decided it was time to go home.