Dinner date.

You had woke up from your nap and hawks wasn't there. You checked the time and it was 5pm- you have been sleeping for 6 hours. You rubbed your eyes and sighed, and as you began to regain your vision you saw a bag next to you. You read the tag and it said "im in the kitchen, open the bag then come to me~hawks." You smiled and opened the bag to reveal a beautiful dress. It was red and laced, and in the bag was also some amazing brands of makeup. You ran into the kitchen and tackled hawks with a hug. "What's all this for?" You asked. He turned to you and smiled, hugging you back. "Well I thought we could go out on a dinner date tonight. There's an amazing place down the street if you're interested?" He said. You got excited and squeezed him tightly. "Go get changed, we have reservations for 5:30." He said. He kissed your head and walked away. You ran back into the bedroom and got the dress, and began putting it on. You then went into the bathroom and started doing your makeup, then brushed your hair. You walked out into the living room and saw hawks in a suit. "You look amazing.." he said as you walked down the hallway. He jumped off the sofa and walked up to you, grabbed your hips and kissed you. "Shall we go?" He asked. "We shall." You responded, walking up to the front door.
Once you were there, he opened the door and held it for you. "After you!" He said in a joking voice. You giggled and walked through. While hawks was talking to the waiter you looked around, and almost all the eyes in the room were on keigo. You felt your jealousy rushing back, but you kept it under control and hugged his arm. He looked down at you and kissed your head. Once your table was ready you sat down and he sat on the other side. "This is nice." You said with a loud sigh afterwards. He put his hand under the table and placed it on your thigh, and with his other hand rested his elbow on the table, hand on his chin and he just sat and looked at you. "What?" You said laughing. "Nothing. It's just..." he took a huge breath. "I'm happy." You blushed. "Shut up!" You chuckled, followed by a huge smile. A waitress came over and asked for your orders. Hawks ordered a chicken garlic pasta and you ordered a carbonara.

After talking for about 15 minutes, the food arrived. You took a bite and your mind began to wander. 'Will he ever actually ask me out?' You thought. 'I want to stay with him. Forever.' After finishing the food, hawks held your hand and softly kissed it. "Come.. I want to show you something." He softly said, and called for the bill. Once it came, he was in a rush to get you out the door. He pushed you from the back and once you were outside he scooped you in his arms and flew faster than he ever has.

After flying for minutes on end, he finally stopped. You could hear water flowing and crashing. You opened your eyes to see a beautiful waterfall, and the sky was covered in stars. You gasped and gazed at the beautiful sky. He landed on the ground on a patch of grass next to the flowing waters, and put his jacket on the floor like a blanket. You both lay down and looked up at the view. The view was immaculate. The moon was full that night, and it was huge. "It truly is beautiful isn't it.." you said. Hawks shuffled closer to you and put an arm around you. "You are." You looked at him and smiled, and put your head back down. You felt a hand on your thigh, and you turned your head to see him looking at you with dreamy eyes. "Take a picture, bird brain.." you whispered. You turned your body and kissed him. You placed your hand on his cheek and slipped your tongue in his mouth. You had never kissed someone like this before. You had only been in 2 relationships, but one was when you were 11 and one was when you were 14- but that only lasted a week. Your tongues connected, and he grabbed your hips and pulled you in. His hands explored your body, they started on your hips then slid through your hair. His fingers combed your hair slightly, then he grabbed your neck and slightly choked you. You wrapped your leg around him, and your hand held the back of his head. After a while the kiss came to an end, and he bit his lip when it ended and looked you up and down. He stretched his wings and carefully wrapped them around you. It was the cutest thing ever. His wings were almost hypnotising you by its beauty. You couldn't help but reach out to touch them. Keigos she's were shut, and he was half asleep. You began to rub them, and his eyes went wide open. "Don't do that." He said. "Why? I'm just feeling them." You said, and began rubbing harder. He went red and he swiftly brought them back. "They're my weak point, kid." He said. Only now you put the pieces together- his face was red and his wings were puffed up, and he looked like he was refraining from moaning on the spot. You immediately stopped and loudly said "OH." His wings settled and he whispered "it's fine." With a smile on his face.

After a while of looking at the stars, you began to feel tired. It was already 10pm. You turned around and saw hawks trying to keep his eyes open, too. You groaned rubbing your eyes and asked to go home. "Of course we can." He said, and picked you up in bridal position. He took off to the sky and tried to keep his eyes open while flying over the waterfall to the house.
-not the end more parts coming soon :3)