Breakfast (good title i know)

You had been hugging hawks for at least an hour now, and you started to get cravings for any type of fruit. "Hawk..keigo?" You said. No response. "Keigo." You asked again. Still silence. You looked up and realised he was asleep. You did a little laugh and got up, realising you're wearing the same clothes as yesterday. You began to wonder if he would mind or not if you used one of his shirts, and thought 'I'm sure he won't. I have no clothes after all.' You went into his closet and searched for a big enough shift you could wear that would cover everything. You eventually found one and took your clothes off, and put on the shirt. The shirt just barely covered above your thighs, just barely covering everything that needs to be covered. you walked out of his closet and took your way to the kitchen.
In the kitchen you opened the fridge to reveal 3 stacked shelves of chicken and a single shelf of other food. You began hunting for any type of berry, and luckily found an unopened pack of blueberries which had the date of tomorrow on them. You found some cream and poured them over the berries in a bowl and grabbed a fork. You sat on the bench and started eating. Little did you know in the bedroom this was happening.

Hawks was terrified. He had woken up and you weren't in sight. His face grew pale and he felt sick. 'I really thought for a second she wanted to stay with me' he thought to himself. He immediately jumped out of the bed and looked around, until he got to the closet. Opening the door, he found your clothes, and one of his favourite shirts missing. He was confused as hell. Now running around his house, he made his way to the kitchen and saw you. "Keigo?" You questioned looking at him, as he was trying to catch his breath. "YOU SCARED ME YOU DUMB KID." He shouted, as he ran up to you, threw the bowl and picked you up. "I was still eating those.." you said with a mouthful of blueberries. Hawks squeezed you tight then put you back onto ground. You went over to the bowl and started cleaning the spilt blueberries and cream, grabbing paper towels and scrubbing the floor. Hawks couldn't help but realise that whilst you were bent over grabbing the blueberries, your red laced thong was VERY noticeable. He attempted to look away but his eyes kept wandering in the same place, until you got back up and he flinched and fixed his eyes to the wall like he was never looking at you at all. You began washing the bowl, and out of the corner of your eye you could see hawks for some reason waiting for you to finish. When you had, he picked you up, your legs wrapped around his waist and your arms around his neck, and pinned you against a wall. He dropped you so you were now standing, still pinned up, and he was holding your wrists once again, up against the wall so you couldnt squirm or escape. "How about we play a game." He suggested. You quivered in the thought of what the game could be.