The confession

Idk if I've used this picture yet but it's so good-

Once arriving home you ran to the bedroom to get out of your uncomfortable fit and got changed into an oversized shirt that belonged to hawks, and some shorts. You let your hair down and brushed it to fit it's parting, and walked out into the living room. Hawks was still in his clothes and after seeing you comfortable he couldn't help but to wear something like that too. He put on a shirt and sweatpants and walked into the living room, and turned on the tv. You settled for a horror movie that wasn't as scary as the one last night, which was about a possessed doll.

Hawks pressed play and you sunk yourself into his chest while watching the movie. It was 5 minutes in and it has started with its most common starting jump scare, which got to you a bit but the comfort of being so close to someone calmed you. 10 minutes in, hawks leaned over you and kissed your forehead. "I can't tell if you're scared or calm. Good look on you though, kid." He whispered into your ear and kissed it softly. Your stomach had butterflies as you could feel his breath on your cheek and his hands on your waist, and you felt more safe than you could ever be. You looked up and saw hawks looking at the tv with a huge lump in his throat and sweating a bit. You thought it was because he was hot so you took a blanket off him but he grabbed it and put it back around you both. You were confused, but just decided to go back to watching tv.

After about 4 minutes since you saw hawks terrified, out of sudden silence he said "oh fuck it." He flipped you over and grabbed your wrists, pinning them to the sofa. "Kid, you're driving me insane." He began to explain, his face close to yours and you were in pure shock and somewhat happy. "I want you to be mine." He kissed you. "But I want you to willingly be mine." Another kiss. "I don't want you to feel pressured," another kiss. "I want you to be honest." Another long, romantic kiss. "Do you like me.." your eyes widened, and you blushed. "Hawks, I-.." you said, but you were interrupted with yet another kiss. "Or do you feel captured." He said, sounding broken. He kissed you and you could hear his shaking breath. You were left speechless, however you tried to bring your words together as hawks was literally on top of you waiting for your reply. He grew impatient, and his whole body started shaking. His expression was least to say unhappy, and his breathing stuttered in its own way.

You looked at him and smiled, your expression the complete opposite of his; you were calm and relaxed whilst he was shaking in the fear of what you were going to say next. "Hawks.." you started, as he immediately squinted his eyes when the first word came out of your mouth. "If I didn't like you I would of ran away a long time ago, birdbrain." You laughed and put your hand at the back of his head, and slightly pushed him down just so his face was close enough for you to kiss him. You lifted your head a little and passionately kissed his soft, smooth lips. You slid your hand from the back of his head to his waist, and he lowered his body to level how low his face was, and lay himself on you while your lips were still locked. He placed his hand around your neck, and his other hand on your thigh. After about 2 minutes you pulled away from the kiss and smiled. "I love you, dumbass" (wtf are you bakugou) hawks attempted to hide his excitement but a huge smile was on his face. You hugged him tightly. "So.. do you agree? Will you be mine?" He asked, and you slowly nodded. His smile became bigger and he hugged you so tight that you could (idk I wanna say pop but that sounds a lil bit weird- just think of your own word). After this hug he jumped off of you and ran to the bedroom, which left you confused.

You wondered what the hell he was doing, so you decided to follow after him. You were half way down the hallway trying to catch up but he was too fast. When getting to the door you went to push it open but he pulled it open, and told you to close your eyes. You did as he said, laughing slightly as you felt somewhat cool steel against your neck. He rearranged whatever he has put around you, and then after a few minutes of moving it he told you to open your eyes. Once again doing as he said, you look down and see a feather connected to a metal chain string thing (looks like a string but it's metal) you gasped slightly and picked it up, reading a small steel circle which has the letters engraved on it "protected". "I had a feeling you would say yes.." hawks said, signalling he had made the necklace before hand if you did say yes. Your smile grew bigger and you jumped on him, wrapping your legs around his waist and hands around his neck. You rested  your head on his shoulder as he quickly grabbed your thighs to prevent you from falling. He turned to your ear and whispered "mine.."
-the end-