Movie night

NSFW
You had finished the chicken and hawks went int he bedroom to change into something comfortable. You went and lay on the sofa and grabbed three blankets, putting one over you and the other two messed around. You got the remote and began searching for a decent movie. After deciding to watch a horror, you found one that was about a little girl that gets kidnapped and killed by an unknown person in a very creepy mask. You clicked on it and started downloading it, as hawks came in wearing a white shirt and grey sweat pants (ykyk). Your eyes couldn't stop from wandering around him, until he asked what movie you picked. You showed him what he was and said "is that not too scary for you?" What did he think you was, a 10 year old? "I won't he scared bird brain, go get the snacks and sit down." He came over with 15 packets of snacks and a tub of popcorn. He was struggling to carry it all, but he managed. He turned the lights off and sat down, laying the snacks on the floor beside the sofa and putting a blanket over him. You pressed play and the movie started.

After about 20 minutes into the movie, you were petrified. The movie was worse than you thought. You kept closing your eyes and jumping, which hawks had been mocking you for. Yet another jump scare came up and your heart stopped for a second. "No I can't watch..." you said after giving up trying to act brave, and you shuffled towards him and buried your face in his chest. He put his arm around you and pushed your head closer to him. "It's okay." He said, stroking your hair, trying to calm you whilst holding in his laughter. Each scream you heard from the tv made you flinch and every time you did he would squeeze you tighter. It had been half an hour into the movie now and it got to the point you had to turn it off. You frantically grabbed the remote and pressed the back button, putting you back on the menu of movies. "Can we watch something else..." you said. He laughed and said "of course we can. What do you wanna watch?" You smiled and started scrolling down, until you found a romance comedy that looked really good. You pressed play and grabbed a tub of popcorn, then grabbed a blanket and covered you and hawks in it. The movie started and you both sat close to each other.

Half way through the movie, you were getting really bored- hawks could tell this because you were moving around, not able to sit still. He held the side of your face and turned it to him, and kissed your forehead. "You're really pretty you know.." he whispered in your ear. "Can I ask you something?" You said yes and his face dropped a little bit. "If I were to say to you that you can go now, would you..." he said, swallowing a lump in his throat. "Of course I wouldn't. I'm living my best life here." You said in a sassy tone. He smiled and explained "I was just wondering.. I just didn't want this to go on if you felt pressured or only doing it because I kind of kidnapped you." You laughed and kissed him. "You could hold the door open for me and I would refuse to leave, birdbrain." You smiled and looked back at the tv, as his hands went from your thighs to your waist, pulling you in tight. He began rubbing your back and resting his head on your neck, practically begging for attention. You kept ignoring him to annoy him, until he started squirming and looking at you until it made you feel weird. you laughed and turned around and he had a weird smile on his face. "Hawks you're creeping me out." You said followed by a soft laugh, and kissed him. You tried to pull away from the kiss and you tried to make it to be just a small peck on the lips, but he grabbed the back of your head and closed his eyes, softly sucking on your tounge. You grabbed the back of his head, running your fingers through his hair and breathing heavily. His head slowly went down until the kiss broke and he began leaving love bites on your neck. After 2 minutes he came back up to your lips and kissed you again, whilst his hands started lifting your shirt-until he remembered what you said. He pulled back and pulled your shirt back down. "Im sorry, we don't have to.." he whispered. You pulled back from him and took your shirt off yourself, and kissed him again. he looked at you and smiled, and began working at his sweat pants.
____________________________________

Besties I can't write any better than that but I'm sure you can imagine what happens- but hi how are you I hope you're enjoying the story please reply to this with any tips you have it's my first time writing and I kinda suck at it-