Nothing to say

The tension in the room was insane- it was clear by the look on your face you were trying to come up with something to say. You looked up for a moment and realised that hawks in fact looked rather intrigued. He realised your head was up and he took a step further to you and brushed your hair behind your ear, and began examining your face, turning it around by grabbing your chin and pulling it to the other side. You felt like you needed to say something instead of your heavy breathing loudly filling the room. Even though the room was cold you were sweating, as you could feel his breath on your cheek, now looking at your left eye. 'Say something. Anything,'You thought to yourself. 'It doesn't even have to be smart just SAY SOMETHING.' The first thing that came to your mind came out of your mouth too fast to stop it. "I'm thirsty?" You said, and it came out sounding like a question. You looked at him and he looked so confused. Then he shrugged and walked out of the room.
When he went your thoughts began to overwhelm you. 'What if he keeps me here forever.' 'What if he starves me?' 'What if he kills me right on the spot?' These thoughts continued, each one over powering the last until the point where you began to cry. Your tears didn't stop as you saw a door open and hawks once through with what seemed to be a glass of water. After closing the door he looked at you and saw your blotchy face and your eyes red from crying. He handed you a glass of water and using your free hand, you take the glass, planning what to do. 'I can splash him with the water to stun him then break the glass over his head..' you thought, but your thoughts once again got interrupted this time by his voice. "Please don't cry. I'm not doing to hurt you." For some reason you felt bad, even though he was looking at you like he regret what he said. You sighed and took a sip of the water. Tasted normal. You places it beside you and asked, "what do you want with me?" Hawks looked confused. He took his lollipop, that he was still sucking on, out of his mouth. "I don't want anything with you, but I can't let you go- especially after what you saw." He rethought his words then said "well actually, even if you tried to tell anyone... everyone would take the number 2 hero's side and you'd look a little bit stupid.. wouldn't you." In a mocking way, and he added a little laugh after it. You were extremely confused now. "Why don't you let me go then?" You asked with more confidence. Hawks stopped, and just stared with his hand on his chin. It was followed by a long silence, as he began to look you up and down. "...nah. How could I let someone like you slip away from me?" A chill went down your spine as his words came out. You immediately wondered what he meant when he said it. Someone like you? What could those words mean..