Two weeks later.

It had been two weeks of being with hawks and almost every night you two would do something, and tonight was a movie night. It was 3pm and you both decided to start the movie after dinner, so you were sat on the bed out of boredom, waiting for hawks to come back from the store after getting popcorn for the night. Each day you spent with him you felt yourself getting more and more attached to him. You both had been caught by fans a few times, and had been asked a lot of questions, some very personal. You had both decided to stick to the story "we had randomly met in an alleyway and became close ever since." The things you two would do in the day would never disappoint. From dinner dates to fairground parks, even swimming at the beach- everything felt unreal.

You heard the front door swing open and footsteps come towards the door. That door too swung open, and hawks walked to the bed and showed you the snacks he got, asking if you needed anything more. "It looks amazing. I'm sure tonight will be a blast." You said reassuring him with a smile. He smiled back and walked into the kitchen, unpacking everything into a small cupboard where he kept all his snacks. you lay back down on the bed and stared at the wall, wondering what to do. You thought it would be a good idea to get changed, but you were sick of wearing over-sized shirts every single day. You walked into the kitchen and saw hawks putting away everything still. "Hey.. do you mind if we go clothes shopping?" You asked. He looked at you and smiled, and nodded his head. "There's a nice store down the road if you want to go?" He asked, and you nodded your head. You went to the bedroom and out yet another oversized shirt on, and put a belt on it so it looked a bit like a dress.

Once you walked through the wood door of the store, you looked around to reveal its huge inside. There was a men's section and a women's section, and a beautiful Crystal chandelier hanging from the roof. "Grab anything you like the view of." Hawks said. You didn't want to feel greedy you you kept to as cheap as you could possibly find. At time to time hawks would pick up something and it would be ridiculously expensive, so you kept declining his offers- all until he found an astonishing necklace. It was purely beautiful. It was made of diamond and it had a breath-taking gem in the middle. He picked it up and slid it into your bag without you noticing, along with a few outfits that he thought would suit you. After picking up about 4 shirts and a few pairs of jeans, you said you were done. Hawks looked at you like you were joking. "You really don't get it kid. I have enough money to buy this whole store. Okay? We are going to walk around this whole store and anything you like the look of we aren't going to look at the price tag, and we are just going to put it in." He said with a smile. "Are you sure??" You said with a half smile. "Certain. What about the look of this jacket?" He grabbed the hanger and held it up to you, making sure it fits, then put it in the bag.

By the end of the spree you had at least 20 shirts, 10 dresses, 16 pyjama sets and 25 pairs of jeans, also along with the clean thongs & bras that you had picked up along the way- when you were looking for a bra hawks was being as immature as a five year old, though. He had put a bra on his head and flew around the store pretending to be a bee. Once you had got to the cashier the girl began scanning the items, and when she said the price hawks covered your ears so you wouldn't have to worry, but you did see a lot of money come out from his wallet. He uncovered your ears, grabbed the bag and took you out of the store.

Arriving home hawks went back to the bag of food and put more of it away. You went into the bedroom and put on one of the pyjama sets that you got, because it was turning 5 and the movie night was starting soon. You came out wearing this:

And your hair tied up in a messy bun

And your hair tied up in a messy bun. Hawks, after finishing unpacking, turned around to look at you and his mouth opened wide. He was lost for words. He put his hand back to lean on something but nothing was there, making him fall to the ground. You immediately started laughing and walked over to him. "What's for dinner tonight?" You asked, hungry. "I've ordered a chicken wing bucket and some spicy fillets." You had recently been craving chicken so that sounded amazing. After about 18 minutes you had head a knock on the door, and it was food. Hawks answered the door and you stood behind him, and as the delivery guy was giving him the food he caught a glimpse of you and he was also lost for words. "Th-that your girlfriend?" He asked, drool coming out of the side of his mouth. "No,"Hawks said, giving him a death eye. "But it's complicated." For some reason your heart fluttered when he didn't fully deny. "Total score dude. That chick is fire!" The guy said, laughing afterwards then looking you up and down. He began writing on his notepad and handed you a note. "Call me." He said with a wink. You looked disgusted while looking at him. "I think it's time for you to go, bud." Hawks said, now clenching his fists and teeth. "But I.." the guy said, but his sentence was interrupted due to a knock out. Hawks had punched him which sent him flying to the other side of the hallway and left him half-dead. He closed the door and walked to the kitchen with the bucket of chicken and the paper with the number on it, and he threw it out the window. (The number, not the chicken.) you giggled as he began opening the bucket and placing it on the bench. You both began to pick at it, and talked whilst eating until it was finished.