IM NOT A CANNIBAL

Waiting for Keigo to come back, you sit bored playing with the chains on your wrist and ankle, occasionally twisting them around your finger or pulling on them a bit. 15 minutes had past. He still wasn't in sight. 20 minutes. Not a single sound. 25 minutes. Still no sign.
This continued until 37 minutes had past, when the door slammed open and what seemed to be a very happy hawks came in the room with a bag. He walked up to you in a rush and sat down beside you, opening the bag to reveal a tub of chicken wings. He aggressively started opening the tub and handed you a piece of chicken, while with his other hand stuffing one in his face. You slowly reached your hand out and held the food, inspecting it hadn't been tampered with. Hawks had realised you were nervous to eat the food and he felt quite sad you would think of him as that- which you could tell by the look on his face. 'He can't be serious. He has kidnapped me and he's sad that I'm inspecting food?' You thought to yourself. Now inspecting it for more than a minute, hawks grabbed the wing and hit into it. "That enough proof?" He asked with a mouthful of chicken. You hesitantly grabbed the chicken and took a small nibble from the edge. Tasted normal. You then took a bite. Still tasted normal. You began to trust the food and in the end, finished it.
Now biting into a new piece of chicken, your thoughts began to wonder. 'If he is a bird and he's eating chicken... is he a cannibal?' You wondered. Your curiosity once again got the best of you, and you asked "hawks?" A little pissed off, he replied "keigo.. but go on." "Are you a cannibal?"
Hawks stopped eating the chicken, and his face boiled. He went red in anger- redder than his own wings. That man looked like steam was about to flow out of his ears like a train. He took a huge breath in and began ranting. "I AM NOT A CHICKEN. IM A HAWK. CHICKENS ARE NOT. I REPEAT NOT. HAWKS FOR SEVERAL REASONS OKAY KID?! FIRST OF ALL, THE...." and after that he ranted, no breaths taken, for at least 10 minutes, and he finished with "REPEAT AFTER ME. A HAWK IS NOT A CHICKEN." You sighed and quietly said "a hawk is not a chicken." "Good." He proudly said. You knew how to piss him off. Under your breath you quietly whispered "kind of.." his proud face turned into a tomato. "I SWEAR TO GOD KID IF YOU KNEW ANYTHING..." and then he ranted for another ten minutes. It could've went on longer but you tiredly said "I get it." Followed by a yawn. When going out on your walk today you had only wore a short top and shorts because of the amazing weather, but the room you were trapped in was colder than winter. Hawks calmed down a bit and sighed, unzipping his warm, heavy jacket. "What are you doing?" You for some reason anxiously said. He didn't answer and took the sleeves off, then spread it out and wrapped it around you. He got close to your face and whispered so you could just barely hear him, "get some sleep, you're tired." He then kissed you on the forehead and left the room. You were in awe of how he had began to treat you. You realised you were most likely going to be living there forever, and you couldn't help but smile. It was somehow a dream come true.