A special visit.

While waiting on the bed for hawks to come back, you heard a loud knock on the door. You jumped at the sound, then you heard a door slowly open. As soon as the door opened all you could hear from the kitchen was hawks chatting like mad. Your head was ringing- you couldn't even make out what he was saying. You decided to go into the kitchen and see what the hell he was doing.

Walking to the kitchen, in the hallway you saw hawks blocking what seemed to be endeavor from walking around his place. Evdeavor looked at you, then looked at hawks. "What?" He asked, then turned around and saw you. He immediately freaked out and said, "y/n!! What are you.. doing?!" He was trembling and trying to smile at you but it wasn't working. "Just came to see what the voices were.." you said confused. "Endeavor, this is y/n." Hawks said, and you couldn't help but step in. "Yeah, we met in an alley!" You yelled. Hawks went PALE. "W-we happened to cross paths in that alley!! She was on a walk and I was patrolling." He nervously explained, now shivering in fear about what you were going to say. "Then he picked me up and took me to his house and locked me in a room!" You said with a huge smile on your face. Hawks freaked out. "You know what I'm like buddy, I let her use the guest room and locked the door to give her some privacy!.." He screamed. Endeavor walked up to you and lifted your chin, spotting the marks on your collarbone and neck. "Doesn't look like you have her privacy." He muttered. "I THINK ITS TIME FOR YOU TO GO, BUD." He frantically screamed, and pushed him out of the door. Once the door was closed you burst out into laughter, not even being able to take a breath. Hawks slid his back down the door until he was sat on the floor with his head up looking at the ceiling. After sitting still for 5 minutes, and you still laughing to the point you were lay on the floor, he looked at you and screamed "IM GONNA KILL YOU!!" (Not seriously, it's the type of "I'm gonna kill you" you would say to your siblings. Unless you're actually a phsyco and killed them. Your choice.) he lifted himself off the floor and began running down the hallway to you, you see him and still laughing, sprinted to his room.

You ran into his room and stood on the bed, waiting for him to run in. Once he had, he immediately darted towards you. You waited for the perfect time. He came closer and closer, until he was an inch away from you. Now taking action, you jumped over his head, and ran. You heard from the other room "THERES NO POINT IN RUNNING" which made you almost die of laughter. "Catch me if you can!!" You screamed, clumsily running to the living room, now having a stitch from laughing. You grabbed a pillow and waited around the corner for him to come in, and as you saw him you threw it at him right in his face. As he was complaining that it hurt, you sprinted to an open window. Looking down from the view, you realised this place wasn't just a regular apartment- you were on the roof. Your plans to jump out of the window had went to fail, but if you wanted to win this game is was the only way. The window was in a corner and hawks was slowly walking up to you. You looked out of the window and realised even if you jumped he would fly down and catch you, that's all if you meant enough to him. You wanted to put it to the test.
Hawks walking up to you realised that you were looking out the window. "Kid, no." He said with a terrified but angry look. "Adios birdbrain!" You screamed and jumped out of the window. Now falling to your death you realised how high you actually were, and now we're petrified. You closed your eyes as the wind made them dry. You screamed at the top of your lungs. You opened your eyes and realised you weren't far off to the ground at all. You squinted your eyes waiting to hit the floor hard, until you felt arms around your waist that had stopped you from falling further. You opened your eyes and realised that you were only a foot off the ground, then you heard him. "Game gone too far maybe?" You turned your head and saw hawks smiling. He kissed your forehead and asked "want coffee?" You were shocked he trusted you enough to go to a public place without having an outburst. "Coffee sounds good!" You said with a smile. He cradled you in his arms and flew.