Part 1

"Hey Paige!" I said
"Hey Avery." She replied.
I loved work. It's a cute little coffee shop at the corner of the street, the coffee is really good but the donuts are my favorite.
"Good morning Avery." My boss said.
Matt's a really good boss, besides the fact he hit on me when I first started working here, but that was what, three years ago? We're cool now.
It was a Saturday so that meant I worked until 5:00 pm. I'm currently still going to school so I have a part time job here. Medical school takes up a lot of my time but in the end it'll be worth it. It's my last year at Icahn University and it's a bittersweet feeling.
"First customer of the day!" Paige whispers to me.
"I got it" I told her. "Hi what can I get you?" I asked the man.
"Can I get three medium iced coffees, one large black coffee and three cappuccinos please?" The man said.
He had very blue eyes and was incredibly tall.
"Will that be all?"
"Yes."
"Your total will be 20 dollars and 89 cents and can I get a name for your order?"
"Steve." He said.
He handed me his credit card and after I swiped it, I began making the drinks. How is he going to carry everything I thought. As if on cue another man walked in towards him. He had long black hair and a glove on one hand which was weird, it's September and not that cold.
Paige quickly helped as she saw I had to make seven drinks, and with her help we got done pretty fast.
"Steve?"
He came over and got his drinks with his friend and walked out.

Steve's POV

"She was pretty cute" Bucky said to me.
"Yea she was, I'm not ready for that though." I told him.
"Maybe we can come later for donuts so Sam can possibly get a date." He said
"Yea maybe."

Once we got back to the tower it was about  9:00am and time for breakfast. Wanda and vision had made pancakes for everyone, and Bucky and I went out to get the coffee. Tony had to help in the kitchen since Thor is here and he eats a lot.
"Iced coffee for Nat, Wanda and Bucky. Black coffee for Tony and cappuccino for Clint, Sam and me." I yelled out.
"Thor are u sure you don't want coffee?" Nat asked him.
"I'm ok thank you lady Natasha, I'll drink orange juice." He said happily.
Peter then came from the hallway rubbing his eyes.
"You didn't tell me the kid was going to be here, I didn't get him anything" I whispered to Tony.
"Pete, do you drink coffee?" Tony yelled out to him.
"No, I don't," he says.
"Ok everyone! Breakfast is ready." Wanda said.
We gathered around the table and ate. I loved eating with everyone here because it felt like we were one big family. Which of course we are but there's always bickering going on, at breakfast everyone's eating in peace.
"So what are the plans for today?" Sam asked.
"We should go to the coffee shop that Steve and I went to because there's a really cute girl who works there and maybe you'll get a date." Bucky told him.
"Thanks for being my wingman buck." Sam replied
"So coffee again?" Peter asked.
"They sell donuts too." I told him. And at donuts his face lit up, which Tony caught notice of.
"Donuts it is." Tony said.