Part 15

Loki's POV

I was sitting on the couch, sipping on my drink, when I saw a beautiful mistress walk in. I had been to many of starks party's, mainly because my brother told me to, but I have never seen her. I thought I'd introduce myself. So I got up and walked towards her.
"Hello darling" I said to her.
"Hi."
"Loki, god of mischief." I said reaching to shake her hand.
"Avery." She said with a smile.
"I must say, you are stunning."
"Thank you." She said while looking beside me.
"Umm is Bruce over there? I was hoping to give him his present." She asked.
"Yes he's right over there with Steve." I said pointing in the direction he was.
"Thanks." She said and walked away

Then my brother came over and was being loud as usual
"Ha Loki, you do not have a chance with lady Avery!" He said to me.
"I beg your pardon? And why do I not have a chance with her?"
"You can not compete with Natasha" he told me.
So I guess she's with Natasha. But since I am the god of mischief, I want to cause some trouble.

I went over to Avery.
"Can I sit here?" I asked, pointing to the seat beside her.
"Yea sure!" She said.
I sat down and was participating in the conversation going on.
"Let's play spin the bottle!" Sam shouted.
"We're not 15, Sam." Nat told him.
"Whatever Nat if you don't want to play you don't have to." He told her.
We were all playing except for Bruce and Natasha.
"Who's going first?" Sam asked.
"I'll go." I said confidently.
I spun the bottle and it landed on Avery.
We kissed and I turned to see Nat holding her cup very tightly.
"You are a very good kisser." I complimented Avery, trying to rub it into Natasha.
"Excuse me, I'm going to the bathroom." Nat then got up.

Nats POV

I was frustrated. I shouldn't be because I'm the one who hasn't talked to Avery in over two weeks. Sam told me I should reach out because she's worried about me but I never got the guts to. The main reason was because I didn't want to put her in any more danger than I already have. I went to the bathroom and just stood there. I should've been the one to kiss her, i thought. I decided I was going to talk to Avery. I quickly washed my hands and walked out. Avery beat me to it though, because she was standing outside by the bathroom.
"Hey nat." She said.
"H-hey." I said.