Part 10

Authors note:
Above is the song "what a feeling" by one direction because it shows up in the chapter :) are there any fellow directioners? Anyway, enjoy this chapter :)
We also hit 800 and 900 reads!!!! Thank you guys so much ❤️——————————————————
Peters POV

When we were at the top of the Ferris wheel, I looked down at all the people at the fair and with my spider senses I spotted Nat, she was with a girl but I didn't know who she was.
"Hey Mr Stark! Look it's Nat." I told him.
"How did you even spot her? Wait is that Avery?" He said while looking at them.
"Oh yea it is her! They look really happy with each other." I said smiling.
"Yea, which is why we can't tell anyone we saw them if not they'll ruin her night. Later we can talk to Nat about how it went." He said.
I was happy that Nat found someone that made her feel happy. Her and I have always been really close and she's opened up to me about never experiencing love. But I think she's found that with Avery :D

We started going back down and Mr Stark reminded me not to tell the others we saw Nat. Act natural I thought.
"I didn't see her. Let's split up." Clint said.
"Yea that sounds good." I said and started walking away.
"And where do you think you're going?" Mr Stark asked me.
"I saw a popcorn stand at the other side of the fair." I told him.
"Nice call, I'll go with you." He replied.
"I want popcorn! I'll go with you." Sam said.
"Uhhh.... never mind I don't want it anymore." I quickly said.
Sam and Clint just stared me down until I cracked, so I just walked away and Mr Stark followed me.

After walking for a while I realized I got lost, I couldn't see mr Stark anywhere so I started heading in the direction I saw Nat and Avery. Eventually I ended up finding them.
"Nat!" I yelled to her
She quickly dragged me to a table nearby.
"Are the others trailing behind you?" She asked me seriously.
"No it's just me, I saw you guys from the top of the Ferris wheel. But don't worry, only mr Stark and I know you're actually here." I said calmly.
"What do you mean actually?" She asked curiously.
"Well the other four have come up with the theory that you're here with Avery but they aren't sure." I told her.
Avery came from a cookie place with cookies and offered me one, I gladly took it and explained to her everything I said to Nat.
"Is Tony going to tell everyone?" Avery asked.
"No, he told me not to tell anyone either."
"Wait where is everyone?" Nat asked.
"I don't really know. I started walking somewhere then got lost, and then came to find you guys."
"Well you can hang out with us." Avery said.
"No that's ok, I can find Mr Stark, you two enjoy your date." I told them
Then I turned to walk the other way, but bumped into Mr Stark.

Nats POV

"So were you going to tell us about your little date Nat?" Tony teased.
"Shut up, if I told you and the others you guys would've messed everything up." I told him.
Then I grabbed Avery's hand and walked away.
"So where to now?" Avery asked.
"I'm not sure." I said.
We sat somewhere just thinking. Then out of nowhere Avery got up and started heading to a ring toss thing.
"This ones for you Nat." She said to me.
She proceeded to win the ring toss and got a teddy bear.
"Like I said, this ones for you." She said and handed me the bear.
I gladly accepted and we started walking with no destination in mind. Our hands brushed past each other and I took her hand into mine. There was music around and What a Feeling by one direction was playing.

What a feeling to be right here beside you now
Holding you in my arms
When the air ran out and we both started running wild
The sky fell down
But you've got stars, they're in your eyes

I looked up at her and she did indeed have stars in her eyes, she was beautiful. I was glad I was here with her.  I've never had too much luck with getting close to people, but with Avery it's really easy. I was taught that love was for children, but maybe it isn't.