Part 9

Averys POV

Nat and i we're having a great time. We rode a couple more rides then decided to get some coffee because it started to get a little chilly.
"Wow this is amazing." I told her.
"Yea I've had a lot of fun."
"Oh I was talking about the coffee, but hanging out with you is amazing as well." I said.
She blushed and I just laughed.
"I have an excellent idea" I told her.
Before she could answer I grabbed her hand and led us to the Ferris wheel. We got to the top and the view was amazing. The sun was almost gone, it was the verge of night and day. The stars started coming up, you could see the lights from the city. And best of all I was with the girl I really liked.
While I was admiring the view I turned to look at Natasha and she was looking at me. She just turned the other way and blushed.
"You're adorable." I chuckled
"W-what?"
"The way you turned around and blushed when I caught you staring at me."
"I wasn't staring, I was admiring." She said matter of factly.
We were still admiring the view and that's when I looked down and saw Steve, Bucky, Sam, Clint, Peter, and Tony.
"What the hell?"

Nats POV

"What happened?" I ask Avery.
All she did was point down to a group of guys beside a donut stand. Those six had the audacity to show up to the fair while I'm on a date. We were at the top of the Ferris wheel and we were now going back down.
"They can't see us together, we have to hide." I said frantically.
"But they're lining up for the Ferris wheel, what do we do?!" She asks.
"Just put on your hood it's fine." I told her.
As soon as we got down we ran out of the seats and went the opposite direction. We kept running until we got to the other side of the fair. We stopped at a popcorn stand to get drinks and some popcorn.
"I've never been on such an action packed date." Avery said.
"Yea sorry about that, they've just been on my ass all week about what happened when I took you out to your car."
"You didn't tell them about this?" She asked.
"No, because they would've interfered with everything and I didn't want to scare you off." I said quietly.
"It's okay, I've had an amazing time so far." She reassured me.
Hopefully the team coming here was just a coincidence.

Clints POV

We got to the fair and just started walking around, it was 7:15 and we were kinda hungry so we got donuts. Thankfully, the donut stand was in front of the Ferris wheel.
"So the plan is to find Natasha and crash her date." Sam said mid donut bite.
"Unless she's not here and you guys are crazy." Tony added.
"Mr Stark, can we go on the Ferris wheel?" Peter asked.
"Sure kid." Tony replied.
"Great idea! Then we can have a better view." Sam said.
"If you wanted a view from the top why didn't you bring your falcon wings dumbass?" Bucky scoffed.
"Shut the hell up Bucky, at least I have wings you just have some dumb arm." Sam said back.
"Everyone calm down, we'll go on the Ferris wheel, Tony and Peter go on a separate one because you guys are lame. Steve and Bucky I don't care what you do just don't let me see you guys making out like last time. And Sam and I will also be on the Ferris wheel because CLEARLY we're the only ones who care to find out the truth." I said, leaving Steve and Bucky blushing and Tony rolling his eyes.
I was determined to figure out why my best friend was avoiding us all of a sudden.
———————————————————
Authors note:
We hit 500, 600, and 700 reads!!! That is INSANE thank you to everyone who has kept up with this story :) don't forget to vote