Part 12

⚠️Tw: kidnapping
——————————————————
Rumlow's POV

"Didn't know she swung that way." Said jack.
After hydra was "destroyed" when it infiltrated SHIELD, we went on a hunt to try and hurt the avengers. We found ourselves going for the black widow since we found out she had a special someone.

We followed them home to where I'm assuming is the girls house, Avery. She was our only option to get back at the avengers. She was the only person they were frequently in contact with who wasn't an avenger.

Once Nat left, it was just Avery trying to unlock the door to her apartment.
"Go go go." I whispered to jack.
We ran and got her. Jack put handcuffs on her then I put her into the black body bag. She was screaming and trying to get out but she couldn't. We put her in the back of the truck with two other agents.
"Where to now boss." Jack asked.
"To the base."

Tony's POV

"Hello?" I asked into the phone.

We had just gotten back home from the fair and I received a call from an unidentified number.
"How've you been Tony?" I heard the person say.
I didn't know who it was so I put the phone on speaker for the others to hear. Cap came over to listen.
"Who is this?" Steve asked.
"Heyyyy Rogers how are you, long time since we've talked." They said.
Steve's face dropped.
"Rumlow." He said quietly.
"Glad you remember me pal. Look I'm gonna make this quick. You hurt me I hurt you. I got the girl, Avery I think her name is. She'll be dead by tomorrow if you don't come get her so good luck." Then they hung up.
"Who's rumlow?" I asked Steve worriedly.
"Hydra agent, I thought we took them down when we found out they infiltrated SHIELD." He said.
"And they've got Avery." I said.
I yelled for everyone to come to the living room.
"Friday make an announcement that the Avengers are needed here."
"Will do boss."
Everyone came rushing in asking questions, and I don't blame them.
"Everyone settle down!" Steve yelled.
"Alright we have a big problem. Hydra's back and wanting revenge so they took Avery. We have to save her right now if not she will be gone by tomorrow."
Nat ran to her room, she must be upset.

Nats POV

I went to my room and grabbed my phone, then dialed her number
"Hey Natasha what's up?" Rumlow asked.
"You piece of shit! What makes you think you can take Avery?!" I spat at the phone
"Calm down sweetheart you'll have her in no time, but only if you come rescue her in time." He then hung up.
Quickly I tracked the number and it led to an abandoned facility up north. I thought he'd know better. I jotted down the address and went to tell the others