Part 7

Avery's POV

It's been a week since Nat and I had decided to go on a date, and we've been texting each other and planning everything.

We ended up planning that on Saturday she'll come pick me up at around 4:30 and we'll go to the fair. I must admit I'm kind of nervous but mostly excited. It's currently 5:30 on Friday and my friends came over.
"So... are you gonna tell us about her?" Lena asked.
"Yea! You've been going on and on about your date but you haven't told us anything!" Hana exclaimed
"Welllll her name is Natasha, and I really like her," I told them.
"What are you guys doing for your date?" Hana asked.
"We're going to the fair." I said.
They just nodded. We all kept on talking and playing around, and they left at around 9:00 pm.
"Bye guys!" I told them.
"Good luck tomorrow!" They both told me.
After that I went to sleep.

Nats POV

After I had walked Avery out to her car on Sunday, when I came back in I was bombarded with questions. I just walked to my room and ignored everyone so they have no idea I'm going on a date with her.
"Nat do you wanna go to the fair tomorrow?" Clint asked
"No!" I yelled. "I mean sorry I can't, I have plans." I said.
"Ok well me and everyone else are going if you become free you can come." He said
Holy shit I thought. How am I supposed to get them to not go to the fair.
"I'm actually going skating tomorrow, y'know to get better at it, you guys can come." I quickly told him.
"Oh alright we'll I'll tell the others then." He said before walking off.
The last thing I want is my friends showing up to my date.

Time skip...

It was 2:00 pm and I was getting ready early out of nervousness.
"Hey Nat can I come in." Clint said outside my door.
"Yea."
"Why are you getting so dressed up to go to the skating rink, also it's 2 o'clock, didn't we say at 6:00?"
"I have to go do something before I go skating, I'll meet you guys there though."
He nodded and left the room, I wonder if he's suspicious of everything or not because I'm not actually showing to go skate.

Once I finished getting ready it was about 3 so I had an hour and a half to kill. I decided to go to the store and purchase some flowers and some chocolates. I haven't ever really been on a date, so I had asked Steve to help me and this is what he suggested. The trip to the store took a while because of me being indecisive, so when I got back it was time to go pick Avery up.
"Good luck Nat." Steve told me.
I just nodded my head and went to my car.

Averys POV

I received a text from Nat saying she was on her way to pick me up. I double checked I had everything in my bag, and kept the flowers and chocolate I bought her nearby so I didn't have to go far to get them.

A little bit after I heard a knock on the door. I opened it and Nat was standing there with flowers and chocolates.
"You look amazing." I told her.
"These are for you." She said while blushing and handing me the things.
I chuckled. "I actually have something for you too."
I also handed her flowers and chocolates.
"Great minds think alike, am I right?" I said.
We both stood there laughing for a second and then went to the car.

———————————————————
Authors note :
Thank you everyone for 300 reads! That is insane! Thank you to everyone who has kept up with the story ❤️❤️❤️