Part 5

Natasha's POV

Should I text her? Is it too early? I needed help so I called Steve.
"Hey Steve?"
"Hey nat what's up."
"I need some help." I said very quietly
"Do you want me to walk to your room or just on the call?" He asked
"Can you come here?"
"Yea sure."
After a few moments I heard a knock on my door.
"Can I come in?" Steve asked.
"Yea come in."
"What happened nat? Is everything alright?"
I told him about my dilemma. And apparently he already knew!
"Who told you?!!!" I practically yelled.
"Clint told Sam and Bucky then they told me, I don't know who else those two told." Steve said.
"Clint that son of a..."
"Language!" Steve yelled.
I immediately ran out of the room to get Clint. I found him in the living room with everyone and I proceeded to tackle him to the ground.
"What did I do?!" He yelled.
"You know exactly what you did."
"Woah woah woah calm down guys." Sam said.
"And you." I said glaring at Sam.
"Me?" Sam said.
I was furious. I trusted Clint with my feelings for Avery and he went and told everyone. I left the facility and got into my car. I don't know where exactly I was going but I needed to get out of there for a bit.
I settled on going to a park and just sitting somewhere.

Avery's POV

I had just finished studying and doing some homework when I thought It'd be nice to go for a run. So I got ready and drove to the park. My plan was to run a mile but when I was getting out of my car I saw Natasha. After yesterday I actually really liked Natasha, which is why I gave her my number yesterday. Whether she interpreted the action in a friendly way is another question.

"Hey Natasha." I called out to her.
"Oh hey." She said looking surprised to see me
"What brings you to the park?" I asked.
"Oh just wanted to clear my mind a bit."
"Well then I'll leave you to that." I said with a wave.
I started my run but I'm kind of sad she didn't ask me to hang out with her. But then again she came to clear her mind so I can't blame her.

I was halfway done with my run when I heard a notification come from my phone. It was Sam which was weird because I don't remember giving him my number. His text read 'hey it's Sam, I stole your number from nat to invite you to a movie night with everyone.' I asked at what time and he said 6:00 which gave me enough time to finish my run then go home to take a shower. So I did just that.

Sam had texted me the address and I've known they were the avengers the whole time, it's not like they keep their identities a secret, so when I saw that the address led to the avengers facility I wasn't surprised.
"Hey Avery." I saw Peter call out.
"Hey peter."
He walked me into the living room and everyone was there with the snacks. I had gone to the store quickly before and gotten a few snacks myself.
"I brought more snacks." I told everyone
They all cheered.
"You can sit next to nat." Clint told me.
Then Sam started giggling which was weird, the sentence wasn't particularly funny.
"Hey nat." I said
"Hey" she said, and didn't even turn to look at me
———————————————————
We hit 100 reads!!!!
Thank you to everyone who has read and has been keeping up with this story ❤️