Part 19

Nats POV

I left the facility to go drop off Avery at her house and made my way back.

I walked into the living room and no one was in there to my surprise.
"Miss Romanoff you are wanted in the meeting room." FRIDAY said.
I made my way over there and saw everyone suited up and ready to go.
"You're late." Clint said and handed me the folder with the  information.
What is his problem? I thought
I looked through the file and the mission was overall pretty simple but time consuming. We had to help Carol Danvers fight some stray Kree, but we had to infiltrate the little base they made here on earth then take it out from the inside. I've never met Carol, but from what I've heard from fury she seems pretty cool.

I quickly suited up and followed everyone to the quinjet. We met up with carol and introduced ourselves
"I'm Natasha." I said, shaking her head.
"Carol. So what's it like being one of two girls in a house full of men?" She asked.
"Hell." I said, both of us laughing.
"Focus." We heard Steve tell us.
God he's such a grandpa

...time skip...

Sam's POV

It's been a week since we've been on this mission and Avery has been texting me asking about Nat. Apparently Nat never told her that we were going on a long mission. Avery thought she did something wrong which was why Nat wasn't talking to her, but I told her what happened and she was kind of hurt Nat didn't tell her. At this point it's not a secret they like each other but they still try to keep it among themselves. Avery will tell me about her feelings for Nat then say "but don't tell anyone" as if not everyone knows.

I decided to tell Nat about how Avery felt so something doesn't start between them.
"Hey nat did you ever tell Avery about you leaving?" I asked her, she was talking to carol.
She didn't hear me so I repeated my question a little louder.
"Yea yea." She said brushing me off.
Throughout this entire week carol and Nat had been attached by the hip. I don't know if I should tell Avery because I don't think Nat would purposely hurt her. I'm actually pretty worried about them. Nat is off on a mission lowkey flirting with another girl when her actual girl is at home worrying about her :/

———————————————————
Authors note:
Hello everyone! I hope your enjoying the story :) I just started face to face school again so if I'm slow in posting the next chapters that why :/ anyway don't forget to vote 😛✌️