Part 6

Natashas POV

We were watching the movie "The Little Mermaid". It was one of my favorites but I couldn't focus on it for my life. Throughout the movie Sam and Clint kept smirking at each other and looking at us. And by us I mean Avery and I. Don't get me wrong, I love that she's here but I don't want Sam and Clint to make it obvious that I like her.
Under the sea
Under the sea
Darling it's better
Down where it's wetter
Take it from me
Thor was singing the songs and everyone was laughing and having a good time. But the harder I tried to forget about Avery, my mind would still end up thinking about her.
"Hey Avery scoot over, I'm going to sit next to you." Sam told her.
As if we weren't squished enough Sam really had the audacity to do that. I was practically sitting on top of her at this point. Of course I didn't mind but it was weird because of the circumstances we were in.
"Hey Avery you can sit over here, you guys are pretty squished." Wanda said.
I mouthed a thank you towards her. And she just nodded her head and smiled.
"You should make a move." Sam whispered to me.
"No. Stop talking about this." I told him sternly.
He just turned his head back to the movie.

Averys POV

I was getting thirsty so I went to get a glass of water from the kitchen.
"Hey." I heard Steve say from behind me.
"Hey." I said.
"You and nat seem really close." He told me.
"We aren't, It was just when we were hanging out at the skating rink." I told him.
"You should ask her to do something, I'm sure she'd say yes." He told me with a smirk.
"Like a date or as friends?"
"Either." He said and walked away.
What could we do? I thought. We could go out to dinner? No that's too romantic, we've only known each other for two days. We could go get coffee? Too casual. I wanted it to be a date, but I wasn't sure if she would want it to be a date. I don't even know if she swings that way.

I went back to the common area and sat down next to Wanda. I kept looking at Natasha throughout the movie only to see her looking at me then turn away. I'm not sure if I will ask her out, only time will tell.

Once the movie was over it was about 7:30.
"I should probably go guys, I have class tomorrow." I said sadly.
Everyone said bye and gave me a hug.
"I'll walk you out." Nat said
Everyone just started looking at each other with smiles on their face, I didn't know what was going on. I walked with Nat to the car in silence.
"I was wondering if you wanted to go out sometime, maybe out to eat or oh I heard there was a fair." She asked me.
"It's a date." I say confidently
"O-oh ok." She said surprised
And with that I got into my car and drove off.

———————————————————
Authors note:
Hi everyone! I really appreciate you guys for reading this story and keeping up with it ❤️