Part 26

Nats POV

I couldn't believe it. Avery was going to die and we ended things on bad terms. I had to call someone, Steve.
"What's up?" Steve said
"It's Avery." I said plainly.
"What happened? Is she ok?" He asked worryingly.
"She's in a coma and there's a low chance she'll live." I said as I started tearing up.
"We're on our way." He said then hung up.
I sent him the address and in a few minutes they arrived. Then I saw Avery's friend coming toward all of us.
"Umm I came here to apologize." She said nervously.
"For what?" I was very confused.
"So it's kinda funny if you think about it," she says laughing nervously, "um..... well Avery isn't in a coma, she's fine."
"So you lied?" I said, starting to get a little mad.
"Yea sorry, she's awake and alive currently. I just wanted to mess with you because of what you did to her but it was wrong of me to do it." She said looking at the ground.
What the hell?! You don't lie about someone's death!!
"Well can we atleast see her?" I asked.
"Yeah... about that, she said she didn't want to see you right now." She said to me.
I then started walking away and the rest of the team walked with me.
"Wait, you guys can still see her." She said pointing at everyone but me. "She just didn't want to see you specifically." She said cautiously.
"That's what you get!" Sam laughed.

They went in to see her and I just had to stay out here like an idiot. I knew I fucked up but I didn't think I fucked up that bad.

Sams POV

"Avery! You survived thank god." I said.
"Yes I did." She said proudly.
"We thought you died." Tony looked at Lena.
"Sorry about that, this bitch decided it would be a good idea to fake my death without me." She laughed.
She looked fine as far as fine goes after a car crash.
"Lady Avery we must get you out of here so you can meet my friends!" Thor boomed loudly while trying to pick up Avery.
"Woah not yet, the doctor hasn't given me the clear to go." She explained. "But who are your friends?"
"Well it's only valkyrie but she awesome." He smiled.
I knew that Valkyrie was coming but my gears started turning when he said this. Maybe Avery could get Nat back for what she did?
———————————————————
Authors note:
Surprise I'm still alive 😛
Sorry I didn't update for a while but like I said, I had all of my end of year testing this week :/ only 2 more to go! But yea I think I'm going to go back to posting every three days cause I'm not that stressed out anymore 👍🏻 anyway don't forget to vote ✌️