Chapter 37*Best friends*

"How is princess Yuri and princess Endorsi doing??" Marinette asked after calming down.

"We still haven't heard from them." Khun told her as she looked at him questioning what he meant.

"Yuri and Endorsi were taken to Jahad's castle twenty years ago by the tower's time which is 8 years ago by the time of the outside world." Bam told her as she gasped.

"Jahad did what???" Marinette exclaimed.

"I also learned something about myself in that time." Bam confessed.

"And that is??" Marinette asked.

"My mother's name is Arlene Grace and my father's name is probably Viole. My mother is Jahad's first love. Fug probably knew who I really am and that's why they gave me the name Joe Viole Grace." Bam told her as Marinette smiled softly.

"And you knew about your mother and father at last." Marinette told him with the biggest smile ever. "It was really hard keeping that from you."

"You- you knew about who I really am??" Bam asked.

"Yeah. I met Arlene once. The time difference between the tower and the outside world was the reason of our encounter. I promised her that if God accepted her prayers and gave her child a second chance to live and he entered that tower, I won't tell you about your mother and that you are going to learn about her from someone other than me. Someone who is going to get a hold of her pocket and diary. That was her last wish."

Bam looked at her in disbelief still trying to process the information. "I am sorry, Bam." Marinette apologized.

"Are you going to tell me more about my mother??" Bam whispered.

"Sorry, I didn't quite hear you." Marinette said getting closer to him.

"Are you going to tell me more about my mother now???" Bam exclaimed.

Marinette giggled not expecting that. "Of course. Where shall I start??"

Adrien was beyond bored. All he wants is to go and find his girlfriend and talk to her, kiss her and dance with her. He saw her dancing with anyone who asked her. He saw her being traded from a prince to another and all she can do was to smile or laugh with them. And here he is, looking at them point she dissapred in while stuck with princes who was talking about royalty stuff or princesses who were trying to get his attention or dance with him.

He looked around to see that Chloe was dancing with every boy except Nathaniel, Alya was dancing with every boy except Nino and Nino was standing next to the chair of the Queen and didn't dance except for a few times.

Adrien walked slowly towards Alya as he bowed. "Hello lady Alya." Adrien greeted.

Alya's head twirled around to look at the voice and finding that it's Adrien. "Hello king Chat Noir." Alya greeted back.

"Care for a dance??" Adrien invited.

"Why?? Did your princess dumb you??" Alya joked taking his hand.

"Me and you both." Adrien joked back. "Besides, if I couldn't dance with my girlfriend then her best friend it is."

"What about Chloe??" Alya asked raising a brow.

"Tomato head is already jealous. I am going to her once I finish with you." Adrien said glancing at Chloe while dancing.

"Isn't it a bit rude to tell your dancing partner who is going to replace her??" Alya said slapping his shoulder.

"Well, if my partner isn't my girlfriend then I don't think so." Adrien joked as the song finished.

They bowed to each other then he took a glance at Marinette to find that she appeared again while talking to a couple of boys and what looked like a mini alligator. "Looks like the Queen decided to show herself again.