Part 38*Choose yourself*

Marinette and her friends arrived at the airport. All of them headed to the class and Marinette could see Chloe struggling to keep her feelings in check.

"Bye. Let's hope we see each other again." Marinette said bowing a little.

"We hope Marinette- I mean your majesty." Rose said.

"Don't worry Rose. You can call me like you want." Marinette said with a gentle smile.

"Thank you Marinette." Rose said with a cheerful smile.

Chloe was standing straight waving for them goodbye when Nathaniel came to her.

"Can I talk to you privately??" Nathaniel asked.

Chloe looked at Marinette and Marinette nodded for her to go ahead.

"Of course." Chloe replied going with him.

"Listen, I uh. I am not good with words so here you go." Nathaniel said flushing and giving her a drawing.

Chloe raised a brow and took the drawing. She looked at it and gasped. It was a drawing of her in her yesterday's dress.

"Will you wait for me??" Nathaniel caught her off guard.

"Excuse moi??? Can you repeat that??" Chloe said rubbing her ears.

"Will you wait for me?? I um I have to go back to Paris, I want to be a worthy man of having you and um I was hoping that you would wait for me." Nathaniel said rubbing his hands together and flushing beat red.

Chloe smiled gently and pecked his cheek. "Of course, I am going to wait." Chloe said hugging the drawing tightly.

She sprinted towards Marinette and she squealed happily. "I heard everything." Marinette said with a smile. "Good for you Chlo."

Chloe smiled back. After a last goodbye and everyone left.

All of them went back to the palace to find the gang at the garden.

"Hey pepes." Starmiya exclaimed jumping up and down with an excited expression and a glint in her eyes.

Marinette was about to respond when a hand gripped her shoulder.

Marinette looked behind her to find Subaru one of the idols and the leader of the boys group M4 who sang Our Miracle.

"Subaru??? What are you doing here??" Marinette asked.

Subaru quickly shushed her as he grabbed her wrist and pulled her away.

"Subaru." Marinette exclaimed. What the hell is going on??" Marinette asked starting to get mad.

Subaru coughed. He is not the emotional time, besides he already have a girlfriend. "Starmiya has been smiling and laughing for a while. She didn't have any emotional breakdown for a while now." Subaru told her as Marinette looked at Starmiya laughing and smiling.

Marinette mad an O shape with her mouth. She understood him. "I have to go." Marinette said as she went over to Starmiya and she saw Subaru at the corner of her eye smiling and dialing someone's number. Probably his girlfriend Yume.

Marinette went to the group Starmiya was talking with and smiled at them. "Hey guys. Mind if I borrow Starmiya for a bit??" Marinette asked.

"Not at all." Kanata replied for them.

Marinette took Starmiya's hand and pulled her to the place she and Subaru talked in.

"What's up??" Starmiya said excitedly with a glint in her eyes.