Chapter 30*Training 2*

I am so sorry for the delay I couldn't get any inspiration and I won't ever do the 'discounting' thing because I hate it.

I am sorry for all the music but what can I say??? I love music. Now to the chapter.

---------------------------------------------------------
At the gym in the hotel

"Adriana that's totally wrong!!!" Nino yelled. "We are not playing around anymore and I am not training you for your own desires like before. This is serious." Nino scolded making the girl flinch.

She was currently trying to make the boxing bag fall on the floor without tearing it open.

"Sorry." Adriana exclaimed as she tried again.

"Wrong!!!" Adrien's voice occupied the whole room. "Don't try on the hard part. Try on the sensitive part. Making the enemy bleed is one of the most important things!!" Adrien scolded Marin who just nodded and went for another try.

"Right leg is behind the left leg and when you strike the right one will be in front of the left one. Hands up at your shoulders' level." Adrien's and Nino's voice mixed as they exclaimed together.

As much as they would like to fist bump right now they have to do it later. Now is time to train.

After another tiring hour Nino clapped his hands grabbing their attention. "That's it for now." He exclaimed as Adriana and Marin fell on the floor exhausted.

"I can't believe that this is what serious training like." Marin grumbled laying down on his back.

"Double time with twice the twice of what we usually do." Adriana panted looking at her swollen knuckles.

"Don't start whining. When Marinette was your age she trained harder that your training together was nothing to her." Nino scolded.

Marin and Adriana looked at each other then at the ceiling then at the end closing their eyes. "Don't mind us. Just chilling." They mumbled.

"Oh no. You don't. Come on. Get up and go take a shower then sleep all you want." Adrien told them.

"Okay okay." Marin whined standing up and helping his sister.

When the twins left Nino let out a sigh and sat on the floor. "What's wrong bro??" Adrien asked Nino as he sat next to him.

"I can't actually believe I am doing that. Me and Marinette used to hate that kind of training and here I am doing the same to these two." Nino exclaimed frustrated.

"You were young Nino and that's why you didn't like it but now that you are an adult you know that it was the right thing." Adrien told Nino bumping shoulders smiling at him.

"Thanks bud. You know- oh. Hell is going to break loose now." Nino said motioning to the door.

Adrien looked behind him to find Alya and Chloe entering the room in their work out clothes.

Chloe wore a black workout bra and a high-waisted shorts that reached above her knees. She wore her hair in a pair of braids.