Chapter 25*"We can't be together Adrien"*

Really guys?? No one figured out which weebtoon was that in the last chapter?? Siren's lament fans where are you?? God. Go to the chapter.

---------------------------------------------------------
At the park

Marinette heard a cold voice whispering in her ear and in an instant she was standing behind Nino shivering. Why is he here?? Why did he come??

"What's wrong babe?? I told you that I will not miss your birthday party, didn't I??" The boy asked trying to approach her but was stopped by Nino.

Nino stretched his hands in his brotherly protective mode. "What do you want John?? Stay away from her. One more step and you will know what I wanted to do to you from 5 years ago." Nino barked at him threatening him to come closer.

"Nino!! Is this a way to welcome your buddy??" John dared to ask.

Marinette looked at Chloe and gave her the dresses. "Mind taking care of them for me??" Marinette asked as Chloe took them and nodded.

Marinette cracked her knuckles and stood next to Nino as she snapped out of her shivering daze. "What do you want John?? You dare to come here and talk to me again?? You dare to say that Nino is your buddy?? Snap out of it." Marinette asked getting ready for a fight that have to be done.

"Babe. I came to wish you a happy birthday. What kind of a boyfriend will I be if I didn't celebrate your birthday with you??" John asked.

"A fucking bitch who is no longer my boyfriend." Marinette said casually as the class gasped at her choice of words.

"But I came at last. And look at you. Still as sexy as ever." John smirked seductively as he approached her.

"And look at you. Still as disgusting as ever." Marinette fired back.

"John. You leave now or I will pick a fight with you." Nino threatened.

"Oh but Nino. You know fully well that no one is a match for royalties. Especially when they royal is someone who is older than 18 years old." John told him smirking.

"Of course I know. But I am no ordinary boy. I am the one who Marinette trained with. Or did you forget that most days I would come to school with a bruise or two?? Now, let me tell you something. Marinette no longer can hit me that hard. So?? Did you finally figure how strong am I??" This time it was Nino's turn to smirk as he told him about his training session.

John paled then he regained his composure. "No. It means that Marinette is weak now. Not that you are strong." After John said that Marinette got pretty mad.

In a blink of an eye John was about 100 meter away lying down on the grass in pain. "Am I weak now?? Believe me. I am still a normal girl and I didn't even try to use my strength. You are actually pretty weak. Even Nino is stronger than you." Marinette said sasily as she approached him.

"What?? Can't get up?? Pathetic." Marinette kneeled next to him as he surpassed a groaned in pain.

"C'mon babe. You know that you still love me. You want me back as much as I want you." John said sitting up and grazing her cheek.

Marinette eyes' burned in fire as she broke the wrist he dared to touch her cheek with. "Don't you dare touch me. You want me back?? Please.... You should've thought about it when the idea of cheating on me crossed your mind. Love you??? C'mon. I have never loved you. I was fucking forced into dating you." Marinette looked at him dead in the eye with so much hatred.

Nino aproched them and smirked. "Hey blueberry. Mind if I had my way with him???" Nino asked cracking his fingers.

"Do as you please DJ but hurry up. The party is coming to an end." Marinette said as she approached her friends. Marinette tapped Alya's shoulder trying to get her attention. "Hey Alya. Do you still have that pill I gave you??" Marinette asked.