Chapter 20*Sleepover 2*

I really love you all my readers for all your support. Please read NyanKittyPug last story the knight and his princess's battle. Thank you. Now to the chapter.

---------------------------------------------------------
At Marinette's and Adrien's room

The class was sitting in the living room while waiting for Marinette and Lila.

"Guys. Didn't Marinette and Lila take so long?? Alya asked.

They all nodded agreeing with her.

Nino suddenly stood up terrified from what he just heard.

"You left Marinette with LILA. ALONE!!" Nino snapped.

"What's wrong Nino??" Kim said.

"What's wrong??!!! Everything is wrong. I have to go to Marinette." Nino was going to go to Marinette when be froze. Nino have the ability to sense Marinette and he sensed her upset and coming quickly.

"VIRENS!!!" Marinette shouted as she stormed in the living room of the suite with a smirking Lila after her.

All the gang stood up and went to her quickly.

"Aye!!" They yelled standing.

Marinette looked at everyone of them tears in her eyes.

Asashi and Riyan was about to say something when Marinette smacked their head. So hard.

All the class gasped as Marinette snacked all the gang's heads.

"What was that for??" Nino yelled clutching his head in his hands.

"We didn't make any pranks we swear." Asashi and Riyan yelled.

"Marinette??" Lily and Kanata asked in pain.

"Mari what happened??" Ritta and Albert yelled.

"Blue bell what happened??" Starmiya asked.

"Y-you all of you. Why?? Huh!! Why did you do that???" She yelled at them.

They all was confused as Lila was so happy.

Marinette broke down in tears.

"You were WEAK!! Ritta was about to faint. Albert barely could stand. Nino and Lily. You two nearly got kicked in your faces and I am really strong. Asashi and Riyan was holding in each others' hands for dear life. Kanata I bet that you threw up and didn't eat anything since then except drinking water. How could you??! I told you that if it is so powerful leave me in the coma. Don't sacrifice yourself for ME!!"

Marinette was saying everything that she noticed in this video about everyone of them. They went to her in a group hug. The class was sad about them and happy for their bond while Lila was fuming with jealousy and anger.

Adrien didn't believe how much Marinette has a heart of gold. She was willing to stay in a coma and probably die so her friends won't be exhausted.

"We are not sorry. Are we?? " Asashi and Riyan yelled in the hug.

"Of course we are not." Lily answered.