Chapter 23*Birthday 2*

I want to welcome and thank BhavikaNayyar1 and introvertedseasalt for voting and reading my story. Oh and please read introvertedseasalt 's story Seoul-strings. It is definitely awesome until now. Now to the chapter.

---------------------------------------------------------
At the hotel

After everyone finished their breakfast Marinette started cleaning up and washing the dishes. Alya was still trying to hack the account while Nino was sitting on the coach. Adrien was with the twins planning the birthday party quietly.

A phone started ringing and they looked at Nino to find him motioning for Marinette to come to him. Marinette dried her hands and sat next to him.

Nino accepted the call as Marinette looked at the phone. Once Nino opened the facetime call four girls appeared.

"Marinette!!!" They all yelled.

"Hey ladies. We told Marinette happy birthday so she can't talk." Nino commented as Marinette waved at them happily.

Adrien and Alya shared a look of confusion.

"Ninooooo. My dude." Luchia exclaimed.

"Luchiaaaaaa. My dudette." Nino exclaimed as they fist bumped the screen.

"Lord Nino. I hope that you are not making any troubles." Ran told him raising a brow.

"Worry not lady Ran. I am at my best behavior." Nino told her.

"Marinette!! Your hair is really messy. Once I see you I will make sure to make it the best." Clara exclaimed.

Marinette shoot her an apologetic look. Clara looked at Nino suspiciously.

"Nino. Take off your hat." Clara ordered.

Nino slowly started taking off his hat. Clara gasped.

"Nino!!! Your hair got long. Why didn't you cut it??!" Clara scolded.

"Sorry Clar. I forgot." Nino apologized.

"You two will have at least two hours of hair styling so I can get your hair back to its normal state." Clara huffed in annoyance.

"Be gentle on him Clara. You know that his heart is as gentle as a feather." Mia told Clara.

"Not always. Just with you girls." Nino pouted.

The girls giggled at him as he faked a sad expression.

"I am wounded ladies. After what I had done to you??" Nino sighed dramatically.

"C'mon Nino. Oh by the way. Where is your lover??" Mia teased.

Nino blushed. "Stop Mia. What about your lovely crush. Did he finally decide to come back??" Nino teased back.

Mia blushed furiously. "Actually, he is coming the day after tomorrow." Mia admmited.

Marinette was about to yell in excitement but Nino noticed and quickly covered her mouth.

"Marinette was about to say. WHAT THE HELL!!! OMG I have to know all the details. I will be coming the day after tomorrow so that I can help you. And now she wants to say. We will have a big talk after my birthday party." Nino told them.

Marinette nodded in excitement as she slapped Nino's hand. Nino yelled in pain.

"Hey!! It is not my fault that you were about to talk. I had to do it." Nino shouted.