Chapter 17*Bridgette*

First I want to apologize for the delay but I had some personal issues.

Second I want to thank Starr_ray_ana and DoggieLovesFanfics for voting to all my chapters.

Now to the chapter.

---------------------------------------------------------
At the hotel

Adrien was talking to the young royalties while Marinette was still sleeping. Two hours and 10 minutes passed while she is unconscious. Now, Marinette is having a nightmare.

Marinette was 10. She was playing in the garden when she heard two voices calling her.

"Blueberry. Let's play. Blackberry is free now." The 11 years old Nino shouted.

"Yes, I am free. Let's play before another lesson." A girl with blue sky eyes and black hair shouted while she is making her way to Marinette.

"Yes!! Let's play Bridgette. C'mon Nino." Marinette exclaimed.

Suddenly the place changed and they transferred from the royal garden to inside the castle.

There was a shooting noise and Marinette was with Nino in her room. Suddenly they heard a scream.

"Ahhhhh." A scream was heard.

"Bridgette!!" Marinette yelled from inside the room. She quickly stood up and tried to exit the room.

Key word : tried.

Nino quickly pulled her from her wrist to the ground before she can reach the door.

"Where do you think you are going??" Nino asked.

"To save my twin sister of course." Marinette said.

"You will be in danger Marinette. They ARE dangerous." Nino protested.

"I have powers Nino. I can protect myself. She can't." Marinette argued trying to go.

"And that's why you are in danger Marinette. They are after you. They want you. They want to kill you." Nino said while stopping her from going there.

Suddenly, Marinette heard a voice in her head telling her something. To be specific, her sister's last words.

"I have a trust in you sister. You will be a great ruler one day. You are not the reason of my death. I love you." The voice echoed through her head.

Marinette broke in tears and Nino was confused.

"H-her last w-words. She s-said that I w-w-will be a g-great r-ruler and.... and that she t-trust m-me. She said that s-she l-love m-me and th-that I a-am n-not the r-reason for h-h-her..." Marinette trailed off as she broke in tears.

Adrien was talking to the royalties when he heard crying and it seems that they heard it too. When they looked at Marinette they saw her crying.