Chapter 33*A little chat*

A spoiler for the movie. Have fun. Now to the chapter.
---------------------------------------------------------

"Did someone mention my name??"
Ryan said with his scary smirk.

Ladybug stood up and pulled him in a hug. "Thank you for coming so quickly." Ladybug whispered.

"Who am I to refuse your call??? Besides, Starmiya's powers are here for something, don't you think??" Ryan whispered back.

Carapace went to Ryan and smacked him on the shoulder. "Good to know that you came as fast as you got Queen Bee's call bro." Carapace exclaimed earning a smile from Ryan.

"I didn't quite like what I heard on the phone so I used teleportation." Ryan admitted looking at his younger brother who visibly paled.

"Hey Ryan!!!" Chat Noir said as he remembered clearly that he was there when he confessed his identity and when he kissed Marinette.

"Oh Chat Noir. I didn't expect you to be here." Ryan said as he shook Chat Noir's hand.

"Well. It happened." Chat Noir shurged smiling.

"Of course you know moi. If you don't then it will be ridiculous utterly ridiculous." Chloe said using her infamous phrase do he will know.

"Of course Queen Bee. And I am sure that I got Rena Rouge right. Didn't I Carapace??" Ryan said winking to Carapace.

Carapace smacked his head hard angrily. "You better watch what you are saying crimson or else." Carapace said using his royal name. If they were in anime, Carapace would have the angry sign on his head as he closed his eyes.

"Ok ok. So what is that I heard about a marriage deal??? And a threat by my name??" Ryan said looking straight at Malcolm.

"SHE TALKS TO YOU DIRECTLY???!!!" Malcolm exclaimed.

"Please take a seat first Ryan." Ladybug whispered to him ignoring Malcolm.

Ryan sat as Carapace explained to him everything with details including the expression he always made with every word.

After Ryan listened to what happened he looked at his brother dead in the eye making him hope to die rather than face his brother's anger. With a snap of Ryan's finger the chair Malcolm was sitting on got circuled with fire.

"You had an eye to come and do that." Ryan spat. "And use my name to threat one of my best friends. What a dissapointed." Ryan said as his body sat on fire and his eyes more red than it has ever been. Yep, his brother definitely got on his bad side and he is dead. Better prepare for his funeral.

"You were always a disgrace for our family Malcolm. A disappointment. You never cared about following rules and never even cared about knowing them. Hell you don't even have a mask and you think that you can rule?? You will make one of the most strongest kingdoms fall." Ryan yelled making him flinch in fear.

In another snap of his fingers the fire increased and Ladybug knew that if she didn't interfere he is going to kill his own brother. With a snap of her fingers the fire disappeared with Malcolm.

"Where the hell did he go??" Ryan asked, well, more like shouted.

Ladybug smacked his neck so that he would calm down. "He is in front of his castle in Korea with the fire still there. I just telepoted him." Marinette said removing her mask.

"You got teleportation powers?? I thought it will be something else." Ryan confessed.

"You don't even know half of it. You won't believe it Ryan!!" Nino exclaimed removing his mask. "She is one of the legends." Nino exclaimed as Ryan grinned like an idiot.