Chapter 22*Birthday 1*

Please read A/N at the end of the chapter. Now to the chapter.

---------------------------------------------------------
At the hotel

Marinette woke up from her sleep to find herself on a bed. She remembered that she slept on the sofa while they were watching the movie so she figured out that Adrien got her in the bed. She tried to get out the bed to only see that a hand was around her waist bringing her closer.

Marinette looked behind her to find Adrien hugging her. Marinette blushed deeply then shook her head to erase that blush from her face. Marinette got out of the bed quietly making sure not to wake him up.

Marinette went and took a quick shower. After 10 minutes she got out of the bathroom wearing a crop black top with a black and red pattern skirt. She wore a pair of black semi boots with heels.

Marinette went to the living room to find Nino and Alya sleeping while cuddling on the couch

Marinette went to the living room to find Nino and Alya sleeping while cuddling on the couch. Marinette giggled softly then she went to the bedroom. She sat at the edge of her bed smiling at the sight of the two children.

"Marin, Adriana. It is time to wake up." Marinette said waking them up while shaking them slightly.

"Don' wanna." Marin mumbled hugging the pillow closer.

Marinette giggled softly at him. "C'mon Adriana. It's time to wake up." Marinette whispered.

Adriana sat up and stretched letting out a yawn. "Morning gardi-mom." Adriana said kissing her cheek.

"Morning honey. Go and take a shower until I wake up Marin and Adrien." Marinette told her smiling.

Adriana nodded as she took her clothes and entered the bathroom. Marinette went to Adrien shaking him.

"Adrien. Wake up." Marinette told him.

"Don' wanna." Adrien mumbled hugging the pillow closer.

Marinette giggled at their similarities. Marinette shaked her head then went to wake up Alya and Nino letting them have some more sleep.

Marinette went and whispered in Nino's ear. "C'mon my prince. Let's kiss." Marinette whispered.

Nino shoot up. "I am awake!! I am awake!!" Nino yelled making Alya flinch in her sleep.

Marinette laughed at him. "Not cool blueberry. So not cool." Nino argued.

"No. That was really cool. So cool Carapace." Marinette answered.

Nino quickly putted his hand on her mouth. "Shhh. Not here." Nino nearly yelled.

Marinette twisted his arm. "I told you so many times don't put your hand on my mouth." Marinette threatened.

Nino nodded as he didn't want to fight her in a suite. He'd rather do it in their training room. Marinette realised his hand as she went to Alya while Nino was rubbing his arm.