Chapter 31*Traditional*

Please read A/N at the end. Now to the chapter.

---------------------------------------------------------
At the hotel

As Adrien finished his shower he exited the bathroom to find that Marinette also finished as she exited the other bathroom. Once Adrien saw here he felt so hot that breathing was difficult.

Marinette was wearing a booty blue jean shorts and a pink and black dotted bra like top with a big bow in the middle.

Adrien was having a really difficult time to keep his eyes off her as he went and sneaked behind her putting his hands on her waist hugging her closely and bringing her back into his well toned chest

"You look so hot M'lady." Adrien whispered in her ear sending shivers down her spine.

"Adrien you startled me!!" Marinette whined.

"Well. It's not my fault that my beautiful girlfriend is so hot right now, is it??" Adrien whispered kissing her bare shoulder.

Marinette blushed a deep shade of red as she got flustered. "A-Adrien!! Nino is waiting for us. H-He wanted to talk about the coronation." Marinette whined stuttering.

Adrien stopped and tilted his head. "When is it??" He asked.

"After two weeks." Marinette answered with a sigh of relief as she regained her composure.

Adrien hummed as he closed his eyes hugging her tighter. "What do you think he wants to talk about??" Adrien asked her.

Marinette gulped as she looked at him knowing exactly what he wants to tell them. "Let's go and see." Marinette said as she slipped out of his grasp and ran into Nino and Alya's suite next to them knocking fast on it.

Once Nino opened the door Marinette ran to Alya not giving him the chance to say anything and hugged her blushing furiously. "Woah Woah gurl. Slow down what happened??" Alya asked as she pulled away a little to take a look at Marinette's face and once she saw it she smirked.

"Oooooh. Looks like sunshine boy flustered you." Alya cooed as Marinette blushed harder.

"Alya." Marinette whined then they heard the door shut making Marinette sit next to Alya quickly.

"Hey dude." Nino welcomed clapping on his back.

"Hey bro. What's up??" Adrien asked shooting a wink at Marinette.

"Sooo. It's about Marinette's coronation." Nino said seriously trying to hide his fear of Adrien's reaction.

"What about it??" Adrien asked cheerfully.

"Well dude. You see. Uh you know about the dance right???" Nino said glancing at Marinette.

Adrien nodded still not catching up. "Yeah. After she is crowned a queen there will be a dance." Adrien said.