New York special

First of all I am so sorry for the delay.

Second of all let's start fangirling!!!

Gabriel Agreste you are a piece of shit for using your son to cover that you disappeared then you tell him to go back because it is dangerous because of YOU  you asshole.

Lila don't you dare get near him. Hah. You go Marinette. Don't let her get what she wants.

Kenny 'as I think it is' is so cool figuring out their identities. Most because she is a robot.

Adrien!!! Don't you ever get that miraculous off your finger.

"I don't know if I can do it without..... him." oh my God oh my God deep breath Starmiya. In and out. On my goodness I just can't.

I love the picture above because that smile is like the smile she wear when she is Ladybug.

I like this picture the most. So cuuuuute. I am making it my new wallpaper.

A new miraculous!!!! A new guardian!!!!! There will be a new miraculous team in New York!!! Oh god

Those girls are so awesome. Alya and Nino were trying to get them ship to sail but unfortunately they failed.

My kitty's heart broke when he heard Ladybug say 'I can't trust you now can I??' she was right but she was so harsh on him but she fixed her mistake.

I am yelling, freaking out, fangirling so hard and my mom was going to kill me because I delayed my studies to watch 'a silly episode of a kids show' I don't care though.

I love this special soooo much.

Stay miraculous ~