Chapter 9*The school tour 1*

This chapter will have so many characters which is mine. You better focus so you won't get lost while reading.

---------------------------------------------------------
At the school

Marinette have just finished talking to the children's teachers and it happened to be her past homeroom teacher. Marinette was now at the gate of the school to see her friends so they can begin the tour.

Marinette was talking to Nino about their memories here when the bus pulled up and the class got out of it.

"Hey guys. Welcome to the royal school!!! This school have all the grades so you won't have to be separated from your friends or change the school. Let's begin the tour shall we???" Marinette talked as they entered the school.

Adrien took notice of what she was wearing and her look when she welcomed them to the school

Adrien took notice of what she was wearing and her look when she welcomed them to the school. She was miraculously beautiful.

Marinette was talking to her class when Lila started to enter the conversation.

"You know, because I am friends with the princess I got to go to this school." Lila told him.

Marinette was about to deny it when she suddenly fell on the ground and she felt a weight on her that she couldn't breath.

Adrien saw as two people aproched Marinette. They were two boys. They hugged Marinette that she fell on the floor. Adrien's blood was boiling that he was about to go and take them off her but stopped when Marinette laughed.

"YOU IDIOTS!!!" She laughed. "GET THE HELL OFF ME."Marinette shouted.

Quickly they got up and helped Marinette. "Sorry Mariberry." They said in unison as they backed away a little.

Marinette aproched them and smacked their heads. "This is for not calling me for a whole 5 years." Marinette glared at them but then her eyes softened.

Then she pulled the two of them in a hug. "And this is because I missed you two to death." She told him.

They chuckled as they hugged her back then she pulled away putting a hand on her hip and extended the index finger of the another hand pointing at the two.

"Even tho you two are very annoying I can't believe I missed you. I hate you guys." Marinette told them.

They put a hand on their chests. "No. You love us." They talked in unison as Marinette laughed.

"Of course I do." She giggled. "I can't believe you are still completing each other sentences." Marinette laughed.

She raffled their hair as they shouted. "Hey!!" They said annoyed.

Suddenly someone smacked them at the head again from behind. They slowly turned around meeting a pair of brown eyes.

"I still didn't get my proper welcome you know." Nino told them.