Chapter 10*The school tour 2*

We are getting closer to 200 readers so thank you. Now to the chapter.

---------------------------------------------------------
At the school

A whistle was heard and the girls started fighting.

There was no teachers and only two classes was on their break now so there was not a huge crowd.

Marinette aproched Bitty and in a matter of seconds she punched her in her chin and kicked her leg causing her to fall.

"1, 2, 3,.... Point to Marinette." Ritta announced as the crowd roared and cheered.

"In your positions." They stood up once again.

"Ready...... Go!!!" Ritta quickly backed away.

Marinette did a flip in the air as she passed Bitty and then she stood on and kicked Bitty's back.

"1, 2, 3,..... Second point to Marinette." Ritta announced.

Bitty took a while to stand up this time. When she finally did they stood in fighting positions.

"In your positions." Ritta announced. "Ready...... Go!!!" Ritta quickly backed away.

This time Marinette slowly approached her until she is really close then she said loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Sweet dreams dear dear Bitty." Marinette smacked her head as Bitty fell concuncios.

"Marinette won!!!" Ritta announced as Lily came to her shouting.

Some boys came and took Bitty to the nurse's office.

"A new record Mari." Lily shouted.

Marinette giggled and looked at Asashi and the people he came with there was two girls who approached her.

"You are still as cute as ever." The orange haired girl exclaimed as she hugged her and Marinette gladly hugged back.

"Well you have really improved." The light blue haired girl talked.

Marinette hugged her as she hugged back.

"I represent princess Ariana from Volta." Marinette announced pointing to the orange haired girl with green eyes.

"And I introduce to you princess Taila from Xeris

"And I introduce to you princess Taila from Xeris." She said pointing to the light blue haired girl with yellow eyes.