Chapter 18*I missed you*

I want to thank Lady-LB for voting to most of my chapters. Now to the chapter.

---------------------------------------------------------
At the royal graveyard

Marinette was clutching on Adrien's arm as they stood outside the gate of the graveyard. Adrien was confused as why they are here. Suddenly, Nino came and took Marinette's arm which wasn't clutching on Adrien.

"C'mon Marinette. Let's get this over with. She is waiting." Nino said.

"Do you want to go back??" Adrien asked and Marinette shook her head quickly afraid of them getting her out of here.

"I am okay." Marinette told them as she suddenly clutched her head.

Kanata went to her and kneeled to her level as he was really tall.

"Is she calling you??" Kanata asked and Marinette nodded.

"You go first Marinette. We will be behind you." Ritta told her.

"You are the only one who can allow us to see her after all." Lily said as they nodded.

"Go Mariberry. It has been way too long." Asashi and Riyan encouraged her.

Marinette nodded as she let her hand free from Adrien's and Nino let go of her other hand.

Marinette walked in the graveyard hearing voices from her head.

"I missed you."

Me too Sis.

"I am here."

So am I.

"Come to me."

I am coming

"I am waiting."

Not for so long.

Marinette kept responding to the voice in her head without anyone knowing. When they got to the place they found a grave.

Princess Bridgette Dupain-cheng

2002-2015

Daughter of King Tom Dupain and Queen Sabine Cheng

The past hier to the throne

Rest in peace.

(I think I wrote it right. I didn't really get the chance to see a grave in all my life.)

Adrien was confused as to why is Marinette at the past princess' grave. Moreover, why is she crying???

Marinette went and touched the soil.

"I am here." She whispered as a tear fell on the soil.

Suddenly, a bright pink and red light covered the grave. Everyone putted their hands on their eyes to shield them except for Marinette whose vision was blurry by the tears.

When the light faded everyone realised their hands from their eyes slowly to see what happened.

Everyone gasped as they saw the past princess in a beautiful dress. She was 18. The same age as Marinette.