Chapter 15*Pool party 3*

OMG thank you so much for 600 readers I am really happy. To the chapter now.

---------------------------------------------------------
At the pool

The teens were playing truth or dare in the pool. Now, it is Nino's turn.

"Ritta. Truth or dare?" Nino asked smirking evilly.

"Truth... No dare.... Wait... Truth dare." Ritta was really confused and scared of the smirk on Nino's face.

"I dare you..... To kiss Albert on the lips." Nino smirked evilly.

Nino almost made an imaginary high five when he saw the blushes creeping their way on Ritta and Albert's faces.

"Nino." Albert growled.

"I told you that you are going to regret daring this kiss." Nino smiled innocently.

Ritta quickly made her way to Albert as their faces were tomatoes.

Ritta and Albert slowly leaned in as they finally kissed. The kiss wasn't short and wasn't long. When they pulled away they were a blushing mess.

"Albita for life." Marinette and Nino shouted as they hugged each other tightly.

"Just go out already." They shouted as the two lovers blushed more.

"Shut up." They yelled as Marinette broke the hug and turned to her left to Albert.

Marinette quietly whispered in his ear.

"C'mon stormy. I am sure nothing bad will happen this time." Marinette whispered as Albert froze then slowly looked at her.

"You sure ocean. I am not ready yet for another heartbreak." He whispered wishing that no one is hearing them.

Little did they know, a certain blonde was listening to the conversation.

"I am sure nothing will happen." Marinette answered with a nod as he sighed.

"Um. Chloe trurth or dare?" Ritta asked.

"Truth." Chloe answered.

"Do you have a crush on someone?" Ritta asked.

"Umm. Yes." Chloe now was a tomato as she glanced at Nathaniel but quickly looked away hoping that no one saw her but to her luck Ritta was having a smirk on her face.

"Prince Riyan truth or dare?" Chloe asked.

"Dare." He answered.

"I dare you to tell us your deepest much embarrassed situation." Chloe dared.

"Well, let's see.... " Riyan was thinking then suddenly his eyes went wide.

Marinette laughed so hard as well as Nino.

"I can't believe you are going to say it." Marinette laughed so hard that she was putting all her hope on the pool's wall so she won't sink clutching her stomach.

"Thank you Mariberry for your encouragement words." Riyan glared at her as she stuck out her tongue.

"I was trying to get Marinette scared after she broke my hand and Marinette kind of broke my leg in a self defense matter. I was really embarrassed that a girl broke me twice." He answered in an embarrassed tone.

Riyan told them as Marinette laughed again and Nino was trying not to sink so hard.

"You should've seen the look on his face. I bet it was very painful." Asashi said in sympathy as the class looked at her in disbelief.