Part 1

"Oh? Hi Y/N what makes you here?” Taehyung's dad exclaims at your sudden appearance in front of his house door. “Is Taehyung awake?” you ask and slowly glance inside. “He's upstairs getting ready for the school" he opens the door wide to let you in. “Thank you uncle" you nod with a smile.

"Happy birthday to me" you open his room door and see him packing his bag. “It's your birthday?” Taehyung speaking with a monotonous tone. “Umm" you pull out a small box of cupcake, lighting a small candle. “Catch this" you take his hand and ask him to hold it for you.

"Can I make a wish?” you grin at him and he quietly nods.

“I wish Taehyung gets every happiness that he deserves”

You open your eyes and then blow the candle. “Happy birthday" he says with a flat tone and hands the cake back to you.

"Did you do the math homework?” you ask while getting downstairs along with him. “Yeah” he says, not giving much interest to you. “What about english?”

"Have a nice day" Taehyung's father greets you and Taehyung. You expect Taehyung to have a conversation with his father but all he does is walk to the kitchen, eat his food in hurry, then walk toward the front door.

"Bye uncle" you awkwardly nod and follow Taehyung.

This happens always and you were exactly clueless about it. Since 4 years, he has been acting cold to his father and he has never revealed you the reason behind it. You assumed if it's about his mother who passed away because of cancer 4 years ago.

"Yahh don't feel down" you stick your elbow at him who is staring outside the window from the bus

"Yahh don't feel down" you stick your elbow at him who is staring outside the window from the bus. You sigh and pull out your phone, plugging in the earphone.

"You want?” you extend one at him and he shakes his head, still staring outside from the window. Then his gaze frowns as he sees a familiar figure.

“Ahh Taehyung-ah what are you doing” you whine when he harshly pushes you and gets off the bus, searching for the girl that he saw before. “Oyee Kim Taehyung get inside quickly. The bus is moving" you shout, taking out your head from the bus window while he desperately searches someone in the crowd.

"Ahjussi can you wait for a minute please?” “Sorry kid” the bus driver refuses and moves the bus while you watch Taehyung who runs to the other direction.

"Ahh he's so annoying” you hiss and throw yourself back to the seat.

_._

“Aren't you getting inside?” your home teacher Mr. Lee calls you as you were waiting for Taehyung outside the school gate. “In a minute" you nod at him and again fix your gaze on the direction. “He’s here" you grin and Mr. Lee looks at the direction that you were looking at.

"Are you guys dating?” he teases you. “Saem it's not like that" you whine. “You guys grew up together, go to the same neighbourhood, also are topper of the class" Mr. Lee says. “That doesn't mean we are couples” you stick out your tongue at him playfully.

"Anw I’ll get going. See you in the class" he smiles and walks away.

"Why did you run away all of a sudden. Gezz you're so annoying” you hiss as he dejectedly walks inside the school. In return he doesn't reply you and keeps on walking with his pace.

"Give me your bag" Mira, your friend pulls your bag from your shoulder and hurriedly takes your math textbook. “There you go again. I told you to do it yourself" you protest as she sits down and starts to copy your homework while Taehyung walks to his seat.

"I'm going to the washroom” you say to Mira and she just waves at you, telling you to go by yourself. “Fine” with a chuckle you walk out from the classroom through the back door and your home teacher walks in from the other door with a new student beside him.

"Everyone attention please” Mr. Lee knocks the desk and all of the student look in the front, also your steps freezes as you notice a new student. You slowly peak inside your classroom from the window and see a beautiful student standing with a grin.

"Wahh is she goddess?” you were amazed by her beauty.

"Hello, I am Min Minsuh” she bows and everyone instantly falls for her beauty. Your eyes searches for Taehyung and as usual he is minding his own business, busy looking at his notes. “You can sit beside ummm" Mr. Lee looks around and finds your seat empty.

"Saem she went to the washroom" Mina answers. “Oh right I need to pee" you then quickly run toward the washroom.