Part 6

The night when Y/N and Minsuh met

Minsuh's POV

"Oh? Taehyung-ah" I exclaim as I see Taehyung sitting on a bench of the park that I usually come around. “Yahh where are you going? Mom must be waiting for us” my elder sister grabs my wrist when I was about to run across the street. “To meet the love of my life” I act dramatically as I point at Taehyung.

"Love of your life? Yahh what are you talking about?” she hisses at me and then looks at the direction I just pointed at. “He's wearing your school's uniform. Do you guys go to same school?” she then looks at me and I nod aggressively. “Are you thinking to meet him with this face?” she makes a circle around my face and laughs.

Yeah, this is me Min Minsuh who is living with two face. One, with makeup. Two, without makeup, the real me whose face is covered with acne and bumps. The only people who know about my real face are my parents and siblings and my bullies from previous school.

"Unnie, even my own mother cannot recognize me with makeup and he is just a classmate who knows me for few days" I whine

"Unnie, even my own mother cannot recognize me with makeup and he is just a classmate who knows me for few days" I whine. “Alright, I'll wait for you at home" she hisses and walks toward her way while I happily run after Taehyung.

"Boo" I walk in front of Taehyung with a grin but it instantly disappears when his expression looks upset like someone had hurt his feelings. “Why? What's wrong?” I worriedly sit beside him and within few seconds he starts to cry.

"Why are you crying?” my heart aches when I see him in such a state.

_._

"Are you okay?” I gently squeeze his hand with a worried frown. His eyes are swollen and red as he cried out his heart. “I am all ears” I slowly nod and he looks at me. Honestly I don't expect him to share something with me as he has always been appearing cold to everyone also to me when I have makeup on my face.

"It's about my mom" Taehyung sniffs. “I believed that my father loved my mom but in the last stage, when my mom was ready to say goodbye. My father never came. Despite of those calls from hospital as well as from me. Everything was a lie, it was all an act of him. Bringing flowers to my mom, it was a lie” he says with a heavy voice.

"In fact everyone lies to me. My mom and my father are the biggest liars”

I get taken back as I am also a liar to him.

"My mom promised me to fight back but at last she left me. Also my father who promised my mom to stick beside her till end but in the last breathe, he went on a date with my mom's friend" he makes his fist into a ball, the hurt and betrayal clearly shown in his face.

I cannot say anything at this time as whatever I will say won't lessen his pain, so I just pat his back gently with my other hand.

"You should head home now. It's late" I smile at him. “I will never go to that house" he shakes his head and then his phone rings. Appa, the contact was saved as.

"Listen, what your dad did was wrong but have you ever tried to let him explain everything? Also, why would he call you if he hadn't cared about you?” I keep my best smile. I guess my words did a little to him and might be the reason why he stayed silent and just stared at me.

"How can you see everything in a positive way?” he looks at me. The cold stares are replaced with a warm one. It was so unusual of him, little did I know I had fallen for him and what he did next completely shocked me.

My lips were touching his and my eyes were wide open while he had cupped my face, kissing me with full passion.

I blink twice to contemplate what was going on and then close my eyes, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I like you"

"What?” I exclaim when we part our lips. “This is stupid of me but-" “No" I quickly stand up and step back. “Hey-“ “You can't fall for me. You can't fall for a ugly girl like me" I aggressively shake my head. “Who says you're ugly? For me you're perfect" Taehyung too stands up.

"Do you even know my name?” my breath starts to get heavy as nervousness fills in me cause I have never been asked out by someone. It was always a dream of mine to be asked by a guy and it feels like my dreams are coming true, but why am I so nervous and insecure?

 It was always a dream of mine to be asked by a guy and it feels like my dreams are coming true, but why am I so nervous and insecure?

"Does name matter to like someone?” he asks and I abruptly turn on my heels, as my cheeks were starting to get red.

"M-Minsuh" I stutter. “What?” he frowns and I quickly run away.

My heart is beating too fast. I guess I have finally someone made for me.

I run so fast that I don't even realize I have crossed few blocks. I place my hand over my chest, the pace of my heart beat is still same.

“Why is it acting weird? Why my cheeks are getting hot?”

Then from a far I see Y/N alone, must have been studying hard. “Y/N" I shout as I happily wave my hand but she seems to be lost in her own thoughts and as she walks past me, I quickly lock my arm with her. “Y/N, were you studying late?” I ask with a grin. “Who are you?” she seems to not recognize me.

“It's me Minsuh. Min Minsuh" I happily exclaim and then Y/N scans me from foot to heat with a frown. “Don't try to fake someone's identity. That's sickening” she looks at me with disgust and then I realize, I haven't put any makeup and I am bare faced.

My heart beat stops for a fraction of second and I just wanted to disappear with the cold breeze.

Present day

You glare at Minsuh as if you wanted to eat her alive. “W-Why did you call me?” she nervously looks at you. “You're disgusting” you smirk, your hand gripping tightly at the water bottle and canned whipped cream. “Is it because of my bare face?” she asks.

"Yeah you looked so pathetic last night" you glare at her. “I'm so sorry but I was born with this face" she bows at you. “Looser you are, who is living with two faces” you scoff and Minsuh looks up. “Just show your real face to everyone" you then pull out the whipped cream and spray it all on her face, then splash the water.

"This is what you deserve. You fake" you start to laugh hysterically.