Part 25

"Everyone, my mom made some dumplings today. Wanna try?” Minsuh happily shouts looking at everyone, but no one seems to be interested on her. They just huff and roll their eyes in annoyance, pretending as if Minsuh never existed.

To the girl whom they always worshipped like a goddess, now all of them showed their back and moved on which broke Minsuh from inside. All she wanted was to make good friends but she only got hatred after you left the school.

Jungkook while scoffs and then abruptly stands up. “What's wrong with everyone suddenly?” in fact Jungkook was tired of all these drama and by the way everyone was acting toward Minsuh who just again wanted to be friend with everyone.

"First Y/N and now Minsuh" Jungkook frowns at each and every one of them, everyone getting the bitter flashbacks about how they accused you. Then Jungkook sees Minsuh gazing to her feet, her eyes were already teary as she still had that regret. Regret about how she pointed her fingers on you without giving second thoughts, and how she made others believe that it was you who leaked her pictures in the internet.

"It's all because of her” one of the female classmate stands and points at Minsuh. Minsuh then looks up to face her, she knew she screwed up and was responsible for a lot of things but it still hurt her when her mistake was pointed out in front of everyone.

"I agree. Y/n left the school and I believe she even left Korea. Also Taehyung rarely shows up to school" the other female classmate adds, encouraging everyone to go against Minsuh this time. “Yeah we agree. Taehyung hasn't been to school regularly these weeks" everyone says and then it was at that time Minsuh totally broke down.

She couldn't bare it at all. She lost a precious friend and she also was in the verge of breaking up with her boyfriend Taehyung as he wasn't in touch with Minsuh since many weeks before.

Jungkook looks at Minsuh with a frown filled with pity and then to the classmates. “You guys only need an excuse to bash and hate someone" he bitterly chuckles. “Yahh Jeon Jungkook” Jihyo looks at Jungkook in annoyance. “Correct me if I am wrong" Jungkook grits his teeth.

At Jungkook's home, 8:45 pm

"Taehyung-ah please open the door. You haven't ate anything since morning” Jungkook's mom knocks Taehyung's room door while Jungkook comes home tired. “Taehyung-ah she's worried about your health" follows Taehyung's father while Jungkook's mom knits her brows together in worries.

"Why? what's going on?” Jungkook looks at them and his mom turns around. “Taehyung locked himself since morning" his mom replies and Jungkook sighs. “Oyee Kim Taehyung" Jungkook shouts and his mom quickly reacts. “Manners. He's elder than you" she hits Jungkook’s arm.

"Let him handle" Mr. Kim holds the shoulder of Jungkook's mom. “But-“ “Relax" he smiles at her and Jungkook's mom sighs in defeat.

As the both parents leave, Jungkook walks closer to the door and holds at door knob and surprisingly the door was unlocked. And then Jungkook slowly glances inside looking right and left in the dark room. The lights were off and the curtain was closed.

Jungkook then turns on the lights and finds Taehyung sitting down beside the nightstand while resting his back on the cold wall. Taehyung was staring blankly at the floor, although he was physically present at the moment but mentally his mind was somewhere else.

Day after day he kept on thinking about you. Thinking about how he could have changed himself in the past, how he desperately wanted to go back and fix everything but it was too late. Wish he had thought about these months ago then maybe you wouldn't have left.

Jungkook inhales a deep breath and walks to Taehyung, sitting beside him. “Thinking about y/n?” Jungkook turns at Taehyung and then slowly his eyes brims tears. The tears of excessive guilt and pain he has been into after your disappearance. Then slowly the drop of tears turns into a river.

Jungkook places his hand over Taehyung’s shoulder as he feels bad for him, and Taehyung slowly curls up into a ball. His arms wrapping his knees, he cries out his heart while Jungkook keeps on patting his shoulder gently.

"You fine?” as slowly Taehyung's hiccups fades away Jungkook asks and Taehyung nods his head

"You fine?” as slowly Taehyung's hiccups fades away Jungkook asks and Taehyung nods his head. “Look, no one is perfect in this world. We make a lot of mistakes and we learn from it right? And in the long journey of life mistakes happens” Jungkook says and Taehyung aggressively shakes his head, his chin quivering and tears starting to fill his eyes.

“I did her worse. I never remembered her special days. In fact I never remembered her birthday while she did. She remembered every special date of mine. I am not even allowed to be called her friend" Taehyung whimpers and then cries in a short time.

"You feel bad right? You're guilty of your past behaviors toward her, aren't you?” Jungkook tries to console him. “I am. I feel so bad right now that I-" he couldn't complete his words as his mouth escapes a loud sob.

"See, you realized it. You realized your mistakes and that's what makes you a bigger person. Realizing a mistake and feeling guilty about it takes a lot of courage and you've already taken the courageous step so it's okay. Now all you have to do is correct it" Jungkook weakly smiles.

"But how?” Taehyung whines in his cries. “It's you who knows it better than me” Jungkook says.