Part 33

"Where are you going this early?” Taehyung peeks at you from the sofa that he always sleeps on, his eyes barely opening up. “Something urgent came up" you glance in the mirror and hurriedly walk to your university. “7:45” Taehyung mumbles as he looks on his phone.

"Hey nuna" Seongjun bumps into you while you were hurrying up to the corridor of your college

"Hey nuna" Seongjun bumps into you while you were hurrying up to the corridor of your college. “Oh hey. I'm in a hurry can I talk to you later?” you smile with a nod. “Okay" he nods back and you excuse yourself, but he instantly grabs your arm and swings you around.

"Meet me tonight at 8” Seongjun sticks a note on your wrist and ruffles your hair.

"But why?” you look up but he was already gone. “See you later nuna" he shouts while heading to the end of the corridor, not turning back. “Gezz” you chuckle looking at him and keep the sticky note inside your bag.

6:45 pm

"Hey, how was your day? You didn't receive my calls" Taehyung instantly greets you when he hears the click sound of the door. “Hah! pretty stressful” you huff while taking off your shoes. Taehyung smiles and was excited to say that he had made dinner for both of you, as well as set the table.

"I have-" “I’ll dinner outside today. You don't have to wait for me” you wave your hand as you get inside your bedroom to get ready for your date with Seongjun. “Dinner outside? What do you mean?” Taehyung awkwardly chuckles, sad at the fact that you both weren't going to have dinner together.

"You remember Seongjun? That boy from our high school?” you turn around to face him. “Ahh that boy. Yes I remember, why?” he nods. “I am going out with him" you casually say like it wouldn't make any impact on him.

"What? But hey he is not a good guy" he quickly protests, taking few steps forward. “Yahh he is" you chuckle and were about to head inside. “Y/N, he had caused a lot of trouble during high school. He isn't what you think"

Your steps halts, you feel like you should listen to him but your brain didn't want to. His sudden care raises a doubtful question, and the bitter old flashback surrounds your head. The flashback when he took you for granted, when he didn't care if you were hurt or not.

You don't speak anything and silently get inside your room.

As you walk outside from your room after getting ready, you see Taehyung sitting on the sofa waiting for you anxiously. “Are you really-" “Yeah I am going" you nod and walk toward the front door. “Be safe and call me if you get into trouble” Taehyung follows you to the door. You take a turn and look at his worried frown and throw a sigh.

"Nothing bad will happen. He is a good guy, okay? Don't fill your mind with negativity” you nod at him but the worry keeps tucking in the back of Taehyung's head.

"If I get late. I’ll call you to pick me up hmm?” you raise your brows for an answer from him, and he slowly nods.

_._

"Did you wait long?” you tap his shoulder who was standing in front of the bar that Seongjun told you about. “Hey nuna" Seongjun smiles at you as he turns around. “Wow you look really beautiful today" he gasps when he scans you from toe to head. You wore a cute yale blue tops and white pant, along with black side bag.

"So it means I never looked good before” you tease him with a scrunched nose. “No I didn't mean that” he instantly panics and you chuckle. “I was just kidding" you playfully hit his arm. “Shall we?” he offers his arm.

Tonight, you waned to forget everything and enjoy your date.

Taehyung's POV

It’s almost 10 pm and Y/N still hasn't returned home. I dialled her number numerous time but every time she declines my call. I anxiously wait for her phone call while biting my nail and then

!!!Ping!!!

I quickly look at my phone in a hope it's a notification from Y/N but seeing Jungkook's name in the screen surprises me more.