Part 12

7:45 pm

"Is this her house?” Jungkook glances at the house after ringing the doorbell and then to the piece of paper where Minsuh's house address was written. “Who's there?” a loud shout of female echoes the neighbourhood  and the gate door opens with a loud creak sound.

"Ommo who is this handsome guy" the old lady exclaims with a grin when she sees Jungkook. “Hello myself Jeon Jungkook" he bows at Minsuh's mom and from a corner Minsuh's dad was too watching Jungkook.

"What makes you at my home, handsome young man" Minsuh's mom gasps  dramatically while trying to touch Jungkook's hair and Jungkook awkwardly bends back so she couldn't get him.

"I am here to hand Minsuh's notebook" Jungkook quickly wanted to give the notebook and escape from the awkward situation. “Where you thinking to go handsome young man" Minsuh's mom instantly grabs his hand and pulls him inside the house.

"Ahh honey let him go" Minsuh's dad appears between them and grabs Jungkook's hand, like he was sent by god to help Jungkook. “Yahh you want to die?” Minsuh's mom glares at him while Jungkook looks between them.

Jungkook awkwardly nods at Minsuh's mom as she has been staring at Jungkook for almost an hour with a smile while sitting across him on the sofa

Jungkook awkwardly nods at Minsuh's mom as she has been staring at Jungkook for almost an hour with a smile while sitting across him on the sofa. “I think I need to leave" Jungkook says. “You have to" Minsuh's dad spats and Minsuh's mom slowly turns at him with the same smile but signalling him to keep quiet or else he would get a spank on his ass.

This was the right opportunity for Jungkook to runaway. So he first quietly stands up and takes his school bag, then runs toward the front door. “Mom I am home" Minsuh happily opens the front door and Jungkook dashes on her, the groceries that Minsuh carried shatters on the floor.

"M-Minsuh" Jungkook stutters when he sees her bare face which had dry acne. Minsuh widens her eyes when she sees Jungkook staring at her in shock. “Ahh Minsuh-ya your friend has been waiting for you. What took you so long" her mom now runs to catch Jungkook. “Why did you not tell me that you had such a good looking friend" her mom locks her arm on Jungkook while him and Minsuh were busy staring at each other.

"Yahh Min Minsuh" her mom slaps her arm and she flinches, eyes shifting toward her mom. “Mom how could you let anyone inside our house" Minsuh now embarrassingly whines. “Anyone? Yahh you should feel blessed to have such a good looking friend" her mom protests and Minsuh quickly pulls her mom inside her room.

"Minsuh-ya I too told her the same" her dad nervously shouts but he shuts his eyes when Minsuh harshly slams her room door.

"Mom have you gone mad? Why did you invite him?” Minsuh complains as soon as she enters inside the room. “He is your friend, why wouldn't I invite him" her mom says. “You wanted to show him this face of mine?” Minsuh aggressively makes a circle movement to show her acne and her mom acts like she didn't hear her. “I’m tired of you" Minsuh hisses and walks out from her room.

"Hi" Jungkook then hesitantly waves his hand, afraid as Minsuh had a pissed look. Minsuh stares at him for a spare of minutes and throws a tired sigh, tired at herself as she had to live with two face.

"Dad I'm heading out" Minsuh shouts at her dad and then signals Jungkook to follow her. “Have a good day.......I mean good night" Jungkook repeatedly bows at Minsuh's dad.

"Yahh where are you going?” Jungkook calls Minsuh as she kept walking on without looking back. Then she stops and abruptly turns at Jungkook. “Why did you come to my house?” Minsuh frowns. “To give your notebook. You can find it on the table" Jungkook says.

"I saw it now follow me" she orders and walks forward. “Where we going though? Yahh?” Jungkook shouts while following her.

"Convenience store?” Jungkook exclaims while standing beside Minsuh. “Need to treat you as you brought my notebook" she sighs and walks inside alone, while Jungkook looks around to find an empty table as the convenience store was pretty crowded even in the night time.

“Ahhh" Jungkook hears an exclamation as he was sitting on an empty spot waiting for Minsuh.

Then he slowly peeks at the noises, a group of boys were surrounding a female who just fell on the ground. “Wahh she is so ugly” the guy smirks and Minsuh's hand slowly starts to shake. “Yoo! You were in the same school as Song Soomin, weren't you?” the guy bends down to take a look at Minsuh who was about to burst into tears, afraid as she got found by the male friend of her bully Song Soomin.

"Yahh speak up. Don't you have a tongue?” the guy pokes his finger at Minsuh’s head, and she tightly closes her eyes. People around the convenience store kept on looking at the show and no one insisted to help Minsuh. Meanwhile Jungkook scrunches his eyes to take a proper look of who the female was and finally he gets to see her.

Jungkook then abruptly gets up, annoyed as how Minsuh was not trying to stand for herself and even more annoyed at the people who didn't walk to help Minsuh.

He then runs toward the group of the boys and jumps, kicking the guy’s back who was bothering Minsuh. “Yahh” the guy yells in pain and turns around. “I’m sorry 다이새끼야 (daisekkiya=you jerk)” Jungkook speaks with his raised brows, a slight smirk on his face.

"What did you say?” a harsh punch lands on Jungkook's face.