Part 5

"Yahh aren't you going to explain anything?” you look at Taehyung who was at the school rooftop in the lunch break. Looking at the moving clouds in the sky, the hot breeze hitting his skin he looked ethereal. His skin was glowing in the broad daylight.

"Explain what?” he speaks with his usual cold tone and you stand beside him. “About last night. How are you and Jungkook related, the relation of your father and his mother, how did it happen, why did it happen" you say.

"Aren't you going too far?” he now looks at you

"Aren't you going too far?” he now looks at you. “Aren’t best friends suppose to share everything with each other?” you too look at him but all you get is silence. “I'm leaving" you smile and walk downstairs to your classroom and as you take a turn on the corridor you dash into someone's chest.

"Sorry" you mumble, looking up while rubbing your nose with your palm and there he was Jeon Jungkook standing tall with hands inside his pocket. “Gezz" you scoff and make your way to your classroom but he quickly grabs your wrist.

"Your attitude changed in a night" he exclaims dramatically. “Forget about the last night” you harshly jerk his grip. “Wahh! Unbilliebable" his tongue twisted. “For your kind information it's unbelievable” you make a face and turn around, walking away. “What matters is you got the meaning. Yahh are you listening to me? Yahh" he shouts and you cover your ears with your finger.

“뭐하는거야 (mwohaneungaya=what are you doing? (Informal way))” a deep voice echoes the corridor while you were already inside your crowded class and Jungkook turns around to face the voice.

"Tsk" Jungkook pokes his tongue inside his mouth in annoyance. “Why did you do it?” Taehyung gives him cold stare. “Do what?” Jungkook asks, acting like he was clueless. “Why did you bring y/n last night?” “That's my house and I can do whatever I want” Jungkook says and the tension between them increases with every second.

"The teacher's coming" someone shouts and Taehyung walks to his way. “That brat" Jungkook glares at him and then Minsuh slowly walks in front of Jungkook.

"You okay?” she asks. “I thought you guys were about to fight that's why I pulled the act" she lowers her head and Jungkook chuckles.

After school, 6:30 pm

You've been passing out for a while in the library because of tiredness. “Pull yourself Y/N. You have to score 1st this time" you try to cheer yourself, but your eyes were feeling heavy as you hadn't taken proper rest because of the exam stress and then you hear something dripping on your textbook.

You quickly pinch your nose while bending forward and then rush to the washroom. “Why doesn't it stop?” you look in the mirror after cleaning your nose, the blood still making its way from your nose.

"I should better rest for few days" you sigh and take out some tissue paper, then tuck it inside your nose.

“This feels good" you say while walking in the silent street as the bus arrived late tonight. “What should I eat tonight? Ramen? But I had it last night” you talk to yourself quietly until someone interrupts you.

“Y/N, were you studying late?” she locks her hand with you. “Who are you?” you ask in a formal manner and wipe her grip from your arm. “It’s me Minsuh. Min Minsuh" she happily exclaims and you scan her from foot to head with a frown.

"Don't try to fake someone's identity. That's sickening” you look at her in disgust and Minsuh gets baffled and then her expression changes like a lighting strike by her.

"I'm so sorry. I'm really sorry" she suddenly starts to bow and during the time, her wallet falls from her pocket. “Really sorry" she runs on the other side and your eyes reaches to her wallet. “Hey your wallet" you shout but she doesn't turn around.

Tomorrow morning, at school"Take it" As you enter the classroom, you walk toward Minsuh's desk and give her wallet, then everyone looks at you and Minsuh

"Take it"

As you enter the classroom, you walk toward Minsuh's desk and give her wallet, then everyone looks at you and Minsuh. “Huh? T-Thank you" she nervously glances at you while taking her wallet. “What's going on between you two?” Mina looks between you and Minsuh with a doubtful expression.

From a corner Taehyung looks at you and Minsuh while arranging his books.

"We happen to run into each other last night” you fake a smile at Mina and then at Minsuh. “I’ll see you at the rooftop in the lunch break" you bend down to Minsuh's level and whisper into her ear.

"I'll treat you” Minsuh nervously bows and Taehyung frowns when he sees your sarcastic smile.

"What was that?” Taehyung grabs your wrist as you walk past him. “What?” you look at his grip. “That wasn't Y/N I knew" he turns his gaze at you. “I just gave her wallet that's it" you shrug. “Don’t think about doing-“ “Since when did you start to care about people?” you look at him and his eyes nervously blinks, then you turn at Minsuh who was blankly staring at her desk.

Later that afternoon

"You came" you turn around when you hear a click sound of the door. “Ahh Jeon Jungkook” you smirk and then look at the buildings. “Are you fine?” he asks. “What’s wrong with everyone today" you bitterly chuckle cause since the morning when you and Minsuh had conversation, everyone has been asking questions to you and showing care to Minsuh.

"I saw everything what happened between you and Minsuh" Jungkook walks and stands beside you. “Why everyone's suddenly caring about her?” you scoff and Jungkook worriedly looks at you. “That's so unlike you” he frowns.

"How long have you known me?” you look at him and then you hear a knock on the door. “Seriously that girl" you chuckle. “Y/N, may I come in?” Minsuh nervously shouts from the other side.

"Think about it again" Jungkook walks to hide himself at a corner. “Yeah you can" you shout back while looking at Jungkook.