Part 22

"Are you getting me?” you gently squeeze Mina's shoulder as her tears were brimming out like never ending stream. “I'm sorry my step only caused you more trouble” she sobs, fear creeps inside her as she thinks you will cut off the friendship even though you already forgave her.

"It's okay now get up” you smile while patting her back. Jungkook, Taehyung and Minsuh looking at you and Mina with a heavy heart. The heart filled with guilt, slowly spreading to their chest. Minsuh turns to Taehyung who was standing still like he was soul less, his eyes were gazed on you who was wiping Mina’s tears but his mind wasn't present at the moment.

The guilt not only sat on Taehyung's chest but also his brain. “Sorry" his voice could only be heard to himself. The guilt became a stain on him which couldn't be erased from any detergent, not even the expensive ones.

"Shall we head out?” you smile at Mina and she slowly nods. Then you turn around to look at the rest who were looking down on the floor. “Yahh what's wrong with you all? Why everyone's serious all of a sudden?” you laugh at them. “Everything is settled down now. Let's move on" you try your best to lift their mood but seems like they were busy within themselves.

And as the bell rings, you throw a loud sigh. “Even the break is over” you then look at Mina and hold her hand, pulling her out from the rooftop.

“Shall we go on a date after school? The popular rice cake restaurant?” you ask Mina to cheer her while your hand lands on the door knob of the rooftop. And as the door opens, Mina's eyes enlarges. Seeing her shocked expression, you then look to the direction she was gazing.

Jihyo and Hangyeol gulps, it looks like they were eavesdropping to the entire conversation. “What are you guys doing here?” with an expressionless gaze you ask them, but instead of answering your question they both flee from the rooftop.

A week later

"Ahn Y/N" the teacher calls your name and everyone looks at your empty seat. You were regularly coming to the school despite of all the dramas you had faced. The relationship with your classmates became more awkward as everyone were now aware about who the real person behind all the chaos was.

Same goes for Taehyung and Jungkook. After the rooftop incident you talked less to them as you could feel how awkward it would get when you even bumped on them.

"She skipped school today?” the teacher looks up with a doubtful pout and marks your box with a dot. “Teacher" then the door abruptly opens, revealing yourself.

"Why are you late?” the teacher frowns at you while you were heavily taking breath. “I was busy packing the stuffs” “Stuffs" everyone says in unison and Taehyung starts to think of worse.

"My father is leaving for business trip and I was helping him to pack the stuffs" you awkwardly look at everyone and excuse your teacher to take a seat. “Okay now let's start our class" teacher tries to drag everyone's attention. The rest of the classes goes by in peace and the lunch break comes.

"Are you going somewhere?” Mina asks when she sees you taking out a pile of books from your bag. “I need to return these to the library” you nod at her and walk outside from the class.

"Everyone” Jihyo walks to the front and grabs everyone's attention but Taehyung and Jungkook seemed not so interested. “Shouldn't we plan something for Y/N? As an apology? Our relation between Y/N is getting awkward day by day. I think an apology will help us get our friendship back" she looks at everyone, Taehyung and Jungkook's attention too drags on her words.

"I'm in” Jungkook raises his hand and Taehyung abruptly turns at him. “Me too" the other girl raises her hand too and with that everyone starts to do so. “Okay cool. We will decorate the class and write ‘We are sorry Y/N’ in a big handwriting. Will bring her favourite snacks and drinks from the canteen. Okay?” Jihyo excitedly looks at everyone and they aggressively nod.

"Y/N is allergic to peanuts" Taehyung’s deep voice echoes the class.

"I am good at decoration” Minsuh raises her hand and Jihyo smiles. “Sure" she nods as a reply to Minsuh. “And I'll keep eyes on the corridor. She is gone to library to return books" Mina says. “Library  is super pack today. It means we have pretty good time” the other male classmate excitedly says.

_._

Your classmates have been waiting for you but still there's no sign of you, even the lunch break is off. “Mina is she still not around?” Jihyo asks to Mina who has been eyeing out on the corridor. Taehyung has been anxiously waiting for you, he also wants to apologize sincerely along with the classmates but it's not going to happen until and unless you show up.

"Teacher's coming" Mina rushes inside the class. “What about the decoration? Math's teacher will kill us” Hangyeol panics and then all of them starts to take off the decorations but the teacher already opens the door.

"What's all this for?” he fixes his voice and the classmates stands in their spot while looking down. “We are sorry Y/N” he, the teacher looks at the board and then throws a loud sigh.

"Were you guys in a fight or something?” he asks and the classmates start to look at each other's face. “Yahh didn't she inform that today was her last day in school?”