Part 2

Next morning

"Hey Y/N" Mina excitedly waves at you as you walk inside the classroom. “Oh? That's my seat though" you point at the new girl who just took your seat. “She has a bad eyesight so she took this seat. You won't mind it right?” Mina hesitantly looks at you.

"Umm okay" you nod and look around then see an empty back seat which was right behind Taehyung.

"Yahh Kim Taehyung, aren't you happy that we got to sit together?” you tap his shoulder and giggle and he just nods in return. “Gezz so annoying” you murmur and take out your textbooks.

Lunch break

"Aishhh"a loud exclaim you hear and so does everyone. All of the student in the cafeteria quickly looks at the direction where plate filled with food just shattered on the floor. “I'm so sorry I didn't see it" Minsuh continuously nods her head at Taehyung for forgiveness.

"I'll clean it for you" she quickly reaches out for tissues. “I'll do it" he harshly snatches the tissue from Minsuh’s hand and walks away from the cafeteria while wiping his sweater that were soaked with soup.

"Hey don't get sad. He’s like that I am sure he didn't intend to hurt you" you comfort Minsuh as you feel bad for her. “It’s my fault" “No it's not" you quickly deny and squeeze her hand gently. “He's ignorant and cold, also hard to crack. The only girl whom he is close to is our genius Y/N" Mina happily shouts and you chuckle.

"It seems you guys are really close" Minsuh smiles. “It's because they are from same neighbourhood and topper of our class. Taehyung comes 1st while she comes 2nd it's so cool right?” Mina locks her arm with Minsuh.

"She nags a lot, doesn't she?” you look at Minsuh who was sitting right across you and she shyly rubs the back of her neck.

"Hi myself Ahn Y/N” you extend your hand toward Minsuh and she looks clueless. “She's asking you to be friend" Mina teases Minsuh and you smile. “Min Minsuh" she shakes your hand firmly. “I know" you playfully scrunch your nose at her.

The rest of the lunch break goes quietly with some fun topics with Minsuh. Her house was nearby the school and she didn't disclose about why she transferred from her previous school.

As 15 minutes were still remaining, you think to buy some snacks for Taehyung as he didn't each his lunch.

"Tae-" your shout muffles as you see Minsuh bowing at him while extending a packet of bread and a mini bottle of juice. “What are you doing?” Taehyung frowns at her while you keep watching them. “Sorry for spilling soup on you" Minsuh apologizes.

"Forget about it" Taehyung was about to leave inside the classroom, but Minsuh quickly grabs his arm and hands the packet of bread and juice

"Forget about it" Taehyung was about to leave inside the classroom, but Minsuh quickly grabs his arm and hands the packet of bread and juice. “Enjoy and once again sorry" she hurriedly says and turns on her heels to leave while you quickly hide at a corner.

And when you hear Minsuh's footsteps disappear, you too walk inside the classroom and see Taehyung throwing the bread and juice in the bin.

“Yahh" you grin and slam snacks on Taehyung's desk. “I told you I don't like it when someone starts to do favour for me" he protests while walking toward his desk. “You have to sometimes rely on people" you hiss and then he starts to keep the snacks inside his bag.

"Ahh why? Are you going to pile up these food in your drawer again?” you whine with a pout. “You guessed it right” he flatly replies you and then the bell rings.

"Yahh why didn't you wait for me?” you bump your shoulder at Taehyung's as the school hour was finally closed

"Yahh why didn't you wait for me?” you bump your shoulder at Taehyung's as the school hour was finally closed. “I have some work left at my house. You can go to the academy by yourself today" he says with as usual flat tone. “Are you fine? You seem down these days” you look at him in worry. “I'm heading home bye" he swiftly walks away while you worriedly frown at him.

Taehyung's POV

"Appa what's all this?” I panic when I see a pickup truck outside my house while my father and the driver were loading the suitcases on the trunk. “We’re leaving" he flatly says and keeps himself busy to load the stuffs. “I told you I won't ever step inside her house" I grit my teeth as I glare at my father.

"Taehyung-ah don't be childish” he turns at me. “I loaded everything. Shall we leave now?” the driver looks at my father. “Appa” I say, my eyes already brimming with tears as I start to remember my mother who passed away several years back because of cancer.

"I got a phone call from the bank” he says and gets inside the truck while the tears of my eyes drops one after one. “Now get inside quietly" he slams the door and focuses his gaze on the road. “No I’m not leaving. This is our house where we shared a lot of memories” my chest is feeling heavy as I remember myself growing up in this house and in the neighbourhood.

"Let's go sir, he will walk himself. My Mrs. is probably waiting for me" he says, not a regret in his face. “Appa, how can you easily forget our mom?” I look at him with hatred and disgust. “Let's go" he doesn't even glance at me, and the truck starts to move while I scream to stop him.

8:45 pm

It's cold and the temperature is dropping. I am sitting on the bench of a park while people are giving me weird stares as I am wrapping myself into a ball to get my body warm. I regret throwing the sweater into the bin which Minsuh had spilled soup on it.

"Excuse me" a female voice echoes in my ears and my eyes enlarges as the hair on the back of my neck straightens.

I abruptly turn to my right. “We met again" she smiles.

“We did"