Part 20

"Here" Jihyo shoves the phone screen in your face and your brows quickly knits together. Shown was the picture of Minsuh with and without makeup. “You did it, didn't you?” she smirks and you look at Minsuh. “This must be because Minsuh and Taehyung are together. As Taehyung was getting distanced from her, she thought to expose Minsuh and make Taehyung hate her. Aren't I correct?” your male classmate accuses you.

"Yahh" you shout at him. “He's right cause Minsuh said Y/N is the only one who knows about her bare face" Jihyo scoffs at you with folded arms. “You guys are seriously believing her?” you point at Minsuh, hurt by the wrong accusations from your classmates.

"Then who would do it? I thought you would keep it a secret but you chose to reveal my weakness” Minsuh now furiously stands and shouts at you, her cry echoing the class.

"Stop it" Jungkook bangs his palm on the table and stands up. “Y'all seriously something” he scoffs, looking at everyone. “Jumping to the conclusion without a solid proof? Wow” he adds. “Minsuh already told us that she is the only one who knows her real face" Jihyo points at you. “These guys really" you click your tongue in annoyance as you roll your eyes.

"And you guys believed it" Taehyung bitterly chuckles. “Kim Taehyung, what is that attitude? You trying to say that Minsuh is a liar" Hangyeol, your male classmate turns at Taehyung in annoyance. “You’re the one who's assuming it" Taehyung too looks at Hangyeol.

"Bastards” you whisper and briskly walk to your seat.

Lunch break You silently eat your lunch at the corner table, your classmates looking at you with disgust while having their lunch

Lunch break

You silently eat your lunch at the corner table, your classmates looking at you with disgust while having their lunch. You didn't care about their stares and quietly munched your lunch. “Hey Nuna" Seongjun excitedly walks to your bench, his voice was annoying to you currently as you were already irritated by your classmate's wrong accusation.

“Leave me alone" your low voice doesn't reach up to him. “Did you say something? I can't hear you" he bends toward your face while cupping his ear. “I said leave me alone" you now shout at him, anger raising up. Everyone’s attention were now on you and Seongjun.

"You could have said it politely” he embarrassingly stands up. "My day is ruined already and you're again back with your stupid talks? Why can't you just leave me alone" you push him aside and angrily walk to the rooftop.

But as you open the door of the rooftop you see Taehyung on top of Jungkook, Taehyung's left hand tightly gripping on Jungkook's collar while other hand raising up to punch hand. “Yahh you both" you shout and rush to break their fight.

You first push Taehyung on the dusty floor and then help Jungkook, the bruises on his face visible and a slight cut on the corner of his lips. “Have you gone mad?” you deeply frown at Taehyung and Jungkook. Both of the boys not speaking a word.

"He started first" Taehyung points at Jungkook in agony. “I had just said what if I catch feelings and you threw a punch” Jungkook then points at Taehyung. “What first, what feelings?” their talks were frustrating you more and more.

"He got angry when I said I might have feelings for you" Jungkook says and your head abruptly shots at him. “Yahh coward. I just wanted to check you" he says while standing up, eyes fixed at Taehyung who was still on the floor with wide eyes.

"Tell her everything before it's too late" Jungkook says before walking out from the rooftop. Meanwhile you looking at both of them in confusion.

_

_._

You returned home from your school and it was really late as you wanted to stay in the school to catch up with the studies. As you were about to go in the shower, you get a phone call. Humming to a song you walk to pick it up.

"Hello" “Is this Y/N?” the male voice asks. “Yes it is" you answer and as the person on the call starts to explain, your expression turns into a serious one.

The call was from police station, regarding a video clip. The clip was from the hospital, when a nurse recorded it. The officer let you know that it was the nurse who sent the video. The clip consisted of how your father acted and when he raised his hand to hit you.

Your father will be charged for his wrong doings if you would give your statement.

"Please have a seat" the officer requests you when you reach to the station, your father and mother already present. Then the officer starts to read the paper silently and you look at your parents.

Your mother looked worried as well as your father. You could see the guilt he had on his face. You always wanted him to suffer but why were you hurting when you saw his guilty face.

"So what are you going to do? Should we call media?” “Media? No no please officer" your father pleads and the officer looks at you.

"Ms. Y/N" he calls you, expecting for an answer. “I would like to settle this down in silence" you answer, staring blankly at him. “Can you start to write?” you add and look at the empty paper which was in front of the officer. The officer frowns and slowly holds the pen.

"Ahn Hyunjae, my father, I would like to take down the accusation on him” the officer shockingly looks at you and so does your parents. "Please” you take a shaky breath.

After a long discussion and some paper work, you and your parents walk out from the station. And the first thing your dad does, surprises you. He turns at you and bows down in guilt, both you and your mother look at each other with wide eyes.

"I am really sorry Y/N. For the past years I treated you worse. If it was other then they would throw me inside the jail but you-" he couldn't control his emotions and cries. “Appa it's okay. It's fine" you quickly react and hold his arm.

"I don't deserve to be a father. I have hurt you the most" he starts to blame himself. “I'm really sorry" he sniffs. “I will forgive you if you will do what I'll say” you look at your father.